Very Sick plant.. first time growing. HELP!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I can tell its a Female because there are two little prong type things coming out the stem."

most likely going to be more stems...... but I hope it turns out to be a girl for you. Bag seed can cause you some problems...... but you will learn. be safe my stoned friend.

The two prong like things are on every MJ plant, if we're talking about the same two prong like things. Your soil looked pretty wet too. I hope you get it straightened out. :)

Go to the resource page and look for sexing. You are looking for white hairs not ones that look like part of the stem.

u guys are telling me how to tell what sex it is meanwhile i need help with making my plant healthy again..smh. Sex won't matter if it won't live till then

I have given you my opinion. Bigger pot and the water to wash out any un-needed nutes. The leaves will not heal. You have to just look after the new growth.

Since it is your first grow i just want to make sure your watering is right. Let it dry out between waterings. If it wilts a tiny bit that is ok. Too much water kills more plants than not enough. Soak the plant and then let it dry.
The new growth looks ok. You will be ok.. breathe.

if its 2 weeks and 3 days old and showing sex then it is a autoflowering strain of some type. that browning of the leaf edges looks like nute burn to me.

Look on the back of the potting soil bag and it will have it's NPK rating.

Thanks. I never knew there was an autoflowering strain. Do i still need to give it the 12/12 cycle if it is an auto?

Since it's from bag seed it's prob. not an auto. You need to let the soil dry out after you flush out some of the nutes and repot. IMO. :) No pun intended..LOL

:yeahthat:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to powerplanter again.

My bad just saw where OP posted he knew the sex and some autos will show their sex that early.

just because its bag seed does not mean it wont auto flower.you don't know what to expect from it.
its way overnuted. look at the sides of the pot. see the white stuff? its nutrients not absorbed into the soil,or clinging there with no place to go but into the soil.
flush good to remove,and next time mix in a little bit of a lighter mix to start the seed in,such as the soil you have now with pro mix or jiffymix with out nutes added.its better to be a little light on nutes than go overboard.

If it is an auto strain, it would have had to either hermie or was a male. If male, sad...but if hermie, would it stay an auto strain? Off-topic a bit, but this got me to thinking about it!

I didn't say it couldn't be a auto, just that it probably isn't. I don't know too many commercial dealers that would grow a auto to sell, except for someone growing for MMJ. I have been wrong before. :)

I transplanted the plant. I added new soil and cleaned the pot. I needed to add more soil since it was so low before. But the plant is already getting better. How often should i give it some nutes? I only gave it water since the transplant so far. Heres and updated picture.

photo 5.JPG

I would only give it water until the leaves aren't showing the burn marks. By leaves I do mean the new growth.

What is your watering schedule? You want to let the soil dry out fairly well before watering until a small run-off of excess water is seen. This helps the roots get oxygen.

I water it once every two days. I don't do it until a small run-off is seen though. I thought if the water was leaking out the pot, that i am drowning it. I wish it the grow guide had somethings like how often you should water and how much.

When in soil the best way IMO is to completely water the soil and get a "feel" for the weight. Wait 4 or 5 days and "feel" the weight again. wait another day or two until the plant starts to droup a little and "feel" the weight again. Now water til a little(Pint to Quart) of water runs out. Now all you have to do is just pick up the pot and you will have a "feel" of when to water. just don't let it get to the droup stage very often. The bigger the plant gets the more often you will need to water.

Latest posts

Back