VHC: Vaporizer Hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you smoke most?

• I vape

• I smoke

• I vape and smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Its going great 2dog. Got some pics i need to take of the ladies. Things are flowering, how's it on your end besides those damn hrmies?

What's up VHC.....just got back from a forced shopping trip a little while ago...I shld hve hit the vape before we went...god i hate the cold weather...I can't wait to retire and move out west to someplace nice and warm this time of year....

Vape it up MVP. Couldn't you just tell her your status here and not go out? Hehehe.

the chef said:
Vape it up MVP. Couldn't you just tell her your status here and not go out? Hehehe.

Yeah chef i cld hve said that to her but that wld hve gotten me a handbag over the head...:) And you know the ladies like to pack that sucker with all kinds of hvy crap...:rolleyes:

It's the perfume and lotion bottles that mess me up.

My wife is big on change...quarters, nickels, dimes...etc it packs a punch...

Oooh the change at the bottom of the purse eh? Be glad she's not a coin collector:eek: :D

the chef said:
Oooh the change at the bottom of the purse eh? Be glad she's not a coin collector:eek: :D

Lol...I think coin collector and i see an old guy smoking a cigar....sure glad that's not my wife.....:D

So what do you all do with your leftover brown yucky herb after you have vaporized it? Garbage I imagine. I have this friend that seems to ask me for a bud every time he stops bye, so I am thinking I might save all the leftovers in a bag for him, hehe :D

Warfish

i heard something about cooking with it but idk:) good idea to save it for the lingerers:D

warfish said:
So what do you all do with your leftover brown yucky herb after you have vaporized it? Garbage I imagine. I have this friend that seems to ask me for a bud every time he stops bye, so I am thinking I might save all the leftovers in a bag for him, hehe :D

Warfish

A very good question, and one I've wondered about. Theoretically, there should be no cannabinoids left in it, IF the vape-process was at the correct temp, etc. I remembered a suggestion I read a while back to roll a J with some of it and try it, which I did. The taste is awful, but there is still a lot of good stuff left in it. I haven't tried cooking with it yet, but that seems like an excellant idea.

I hope we can get some good discussion going on this topic, and we can all try different things and report back. What I discovered, and I'm just guessing on this, is that the "lower temp" cannabinoids were vaped out, but the higher temp stuff is still there. The high I notice from my vape, at about 340°, is a head high, more trippy in nature, and makes me feel like going shopping and stuff. When I smoked some of the residue in a J, I got more of a couch-lock type high from it. I suppose the chemicals that result in the couch-lock take a higher temp to release than the trippy ones.

If nothing else, making a gift of it to a mooch of a friend would be a good idea. I'm sure he'd be glad to get it, if it was free. It does taste pretty nasty.

I've cooked with it, and it works well. Not as strong as fresh bud obviously but still worth the effort. I just made a batch of hash a few weeks back using the ISO method but with Everclear instead. Turned out pretty nice, good consistency and somewhat stoney. Definitely better than throwing your scraps away anyways...

I hve a mason jar that I save all my vape "leftovers" in...when it gets full I will try and cook with it or make butter or something...if it works great..if not no big loss.

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
... Definitely better than throwing your scraps away anyways...

Exactly what I was thinking. Making ISO-Hash seems like an excellant idea, too. I've got about 3/4 of a snuff can full of it, and looking forward to trying some cool ideas with it.

I hve a mason jar that I save all my vape "leftovers" in...

A Mason Jar!!!! I thought my snuff can was a lot.

I use one of the pint mason jars, takes me about 2 weeks to fill it :eek:

I made some of those peanut butter/graham crackers somebody suggested here a month or so back with vaped weed. Nice mellow high all day, and a slow sleepy come down. Didn't really taste all that bad either, I was expecting alot worse.

Jeebus, I've been throwing mine away. I can hardly stand the taste of cannabutter made with good fresh herb. I figured that slag from the vape would do me in for sure. But I'll be watching for your posts to make me regret my wasteful ways. I'm all over Warfish's and WmMeyer's ideas on rolingl it up and giving it to those who consistently mooch doobies...

HOMEGROWNHOMER! Where arrrrrre you? I know you're gonna end up here. So "WELCOME" to you!

I throw mine away too..my tolerance is way too high for it to do anything for me.

mojavemama!!! i have found it!! lol i apologise for any rubbish i write tonight the girlfriend is insisting on feeding my bongs whilst playing xbox! so im very sorry in advance if i talk a lot of twaddle that makes no sense!!! ha!

gunna spend a while browsing thru this to find some inspiration for a present for me ol mum! thinkin ill get her it at new year! :)

thanks for directing me this way been sending u green mojo?i believe its called? by clicking ur scale thingy ma bobber *my that wos so very brittish wasn`t it*

:)anywho! much love for everyone on here! really glad i signed up! many smiles been brought to ma face:)

I knew you wld love it here and fit right in Homer...glad you signed up too

Latest posts

Back