VHC: Vaporizer Hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you smoke most?

• I vape

• I smoke

• I vape and smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello all, well I am now in the market far a vape. I am tired of coughing and choking when medicating. I used the iolite vape this weekend and it rocks. Has anyone else ever used this portable vape, or another portable.

I ordered an aroma classic vaporizer, and had aproblem with a part. The company sent me a replacement which was simpler. I didn't understand the new part, but now that I do it's working great. They offered to send orginal part again but after I understood it the simpler new part works great. Lots of vapor on the inhale and thats what I was looking for. So GotVape was perfect in shipping and being helpfull, and hassel free customer service after the sale. I'm going to be happy with this vape. Theres a lifetime warranty on the heating element....So with it working this well I'm happy. At this tme I have no desire to return it. Do I need to put a picture of it up here?

please sign me up for VHC as number 6944, I have tried many attempts at posting picture, another member has agreed to help post pictures this weekend

sweet ez is part of the club! welcome man..

I love my New Digital Extreme. Like the high and love the,, no coughing.:hubba:
Took me awhile to dial in the temp. Settled at 347f on fan speed 2 and sometimes 3.
I have a very slight haze in the bag. Looks kinda like smoke,,but doesnt taste like smoke. Very smooth. Am I supposed to see a little haze?:confused:

I've never vaped with a bag, but I think if you're seeing a slight haze, you're right on the target. The best hits I get with the whip produce a very slight haze when I exhale. I've gotten pretty high without seeing any vapors at all on exhale, but it seems when I see a light haze is the best.

I prefer it with the haze as well..

Thanks guys. Its good to know Im using it the right way. Very cool high,,and uses less weed.:hubba:

ohh hello :D
this is so cool ive just bought my first vape so would love to join you all :D
im still figuring out how to post pics and stuff so as soon as i have my picture up ill choose a number if you will have me :rolleyes:

fairydust said:
ohh hello :D
this is so cool ive just bought my first vape so would love to join you all :D
im still figuring out how to post pics and stuff so as soon as i have my picture up ill choose a number if you will have me :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard, fairydust!!! Pick a number and sign up. Post the pix later, its all good. We tend not to sweat the small stuff around here.

It looks like we have several new folks just getting into vaping. How cool is that!!!! Welcome to Weedhopper, ez4ride, jungle, Marihuanaträumt, and anyone still lurking out there. Get Vape and find out how good life can be.

Cleaned my vape today. Rubbing alcohol and epsom salts works like a charm! :) (thanks mojavemama :) ) Came out perfectly clean on all the glass :D I love my vape! Breathing is not just a luxery anymore! hehe

Warfish

I am sayin wat up to everyone!

I have been taking care of my sick father, finishing my last 25 units for my B.S., working to pay for house, blah blah blah...

:)

Keepin the chin up!.. Still got my grow'n a goin....it keeps me sane i swear

I Keep vapin, and no cig's now for so long i cant remember! All my family thinks i quit smoking weed and cigs...lol...I mean; I did ;) quit smoking . Hey at least no one can smell it anymore.

check out the purple WW in my avatar, and my BPOTM entry for the Sour OG Kush :)

Keep vapin everyone!!!!

Peace+Love to all

just thought everyone here should know about an E-bay seller that is selling crap vapes. bought my first vape from this guy and as soon as the cold whip touched the heating element the hot glass shattered. so i returned the broke vape (had to pay extra shipping), then waited for new replacement, as soon as i touched the whip the hot glass it did the same thing.... BEWARE DO NOT BUY FROM SCALEDISCOUNTERS...... here is the address hope this helps

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/Herbal-Vaporizer-Digital-Vaporizer-Herb-Grinder-100PW_W0QQitemZ110421231685QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item19b59e4845

I have had my Vaporite Vaporizer for a week now. OH MY GOD!!! I wanted to order a Da Badda, but I have a budget this 1 quarter so I ordered the cheapest one from the bay. I am so pleased with the unit and the effects. I load it with .3g of my last harvest and get approximate 6 - 8 pulls before reloading. The teaste of the dope is very noticible. I tried 4 different types of dope and boy ole boy.

I ordered the 18mm 2 piece whip to make loading easier. The only problem I have with using a vaporizier, I tend to load the unit twice since the draw of vapor is so easy on the lungs. I set back and enjoy a relaxing time and draw on the whip.

Oh, I am so damn high right now!!! Nice breeze and cloudly day. I am cleaning up from time to time. Maybe a movie later. Call a buddy or just go it alone.

4EVR420 said:
just thought everyone here should know about an E-bay seller that is selling crap vapes. bought my first vape from this guy and as soon as the cold whip touched the heating element the hot glass shattered. so i returned the broke vape (had to pay extra shipping), then waited for new replacement, as soon as i touched the whip the hot glass it did the same thing.... BEWARE DO NOT BUY FROM SCALEDISCOUNTERS...... here is the address hope this helps

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/Herbal-Vaporizer-Digital-Vaporizer-Herb-Grinder-100PW_W0QQitemZ110421231685QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item19b59e4845

Thanks for the heads-up.

don't forget to fill out the servey on ebay. this will help future buyers.

This is the closest thing I can find to a Vaporizer club like the bong hitters have so here goes. Now before anyone starts laughing or smart replies, I really don't know the answer or I wouldn't ask.

Is there a different technique to inhaling the vapor from a vaporizer than from a simple plain pipe or do you just pretty much put the mouth piece in you mouth, take a big breath through the vaporizer, hold it as long as you can/want to and then exhale?

Also, outside of the lack of irritation to the respiratory tract with a vaporizer, is the type, strength and length of the high pretty much the same for a given bud between a simple pipe and a vaporizer?

I'm trying hard to save up for a vaporizer, but in the meantime I'm smoking through a simple water pipe that bubbles the smoke through water to cool and hopefully filter it somewhat. On the subject of the water pipe, does COLD,like ice cold, water work better than tap water to smooth the smoke out.

Thank you all for your patience and my ignorance on vaporizers/pipes.

Great smoking.

DonJones said:
This is the closest thing I can find to a Vaporizer club like the bong hitters have so here goes. Now before anyone starts laughing or smart replies, I really don't know the answer or I wouldn't ask.

Is there a different technique to inhaling the vapor from a vaporizer than from a simple plain pipe or do you just pretty much put the mouth piece in you mouth, take a big breath through the vaporizer, hold it as long as you can/want to and then exhale?

Also, outside of the lack of irritation to the respiratory tract with a vaporizer, is the type, strength and length of the high pretty much the same for a given bud between a simple pipe and a vaporizer?

I'm trying hard to save up for a vaporizer, but in the meantime I'm smoking through a simple water pipe that bubbles the smoke through water to cool and hopefully filter it somewhat. On the subject of the water pipe, does COLD,like ice cold, water work better than tap water to smooth the smoke out.

Thank you all for your patience and my ignorance on vaporizers/pipes.

Great smoking.

Good questions, Don. On the last question, concerning ice in the bong, I found ice and water in the water chamber to be more enjoyable than room-temp water. It definitely cools the smoke.

On the vape questions, I'm no expert by any means. But I would say yes, there is a different technique to drawing on the vape. A long, strong pull first thing, seems to get the weed heated up and vaping, followed by easier, shorter pulls. Since the vapor is essentially invisable, I go more by the taste. Long, strong draws will get ya more vapor and eventually start to get some visable vapor on exhale, which I believe means the weed is starting to get hotter and I'm getting some actual smoke in the draw. That produces a strong taste, and a more harsh experience in the lungs. Shorter, easier draws give a milder taste, and I believe that means less vapor in the draw. So, I start out with one or two long strong draws to get things going, and then shorter, easier draws after that, as long as I'm still getting the amount of taste I've come to recognise as 'just right'. Not too strong, not too weak. If the taste gets too weak, I take longer stronger draws to get the weed heated back up a litte. I vape at a fairly low temp, around 330, to get the least amount of irritation in my lungs.

The high from the vape seems to be fairly comparable to using a pipe, and of course, depends entirely on the bud. It seems to me the high comes on just a little quicker with the vape, and levels back out a little quicker. But with the vape, I'm using way less bud that when I used a pipe. The quantity of weed to fill two good bowlfuls in the pipe, will last me all day in the vape. Before, I'd toke a bowl, get completely blown away, and then do another bowl later sometime. With the vape, I load it up in the morning, and take a draw now and then all day long. So, I'm not getting as high (by preference) using the vape, but I maintain that level of high all day. This is not to say the vape won't blow ya away. I have done longer, stronger, more frequent draws on the vape, and gotten very wasted. But overall, I don't think there is any tremendous difference with the high between a pipe and vape.

Hope this helps.

Amber Dog said:
I smoke Cigarettes when I drink. Only drink about once every two weeks. I had not smoked weed in about 12 years. Went to a friend's house in sonoma. He had a Volcano. nobody likes a quitter.

thats right all of the male role models always told me "only losers quit"
I always enjoyed "only quitters lose" maybe they were tokin in the closet:48: hehehe no wait i know they were i was there too...

Latest posts

Back