Victims of the New York Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DontPoutDrinkAStout

Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers to all you families suffering from this unbelievable tragedy. Our hearts go out to each of you.

Your post made me go look and see what it was all about, as I hadn't heard of it yet. So so sad. :(

I also haven't heard of this...but my thoughts and prayers go out to those in need ...It seems like it's just one thing after another these days, i wish there could just be at least one solid year without anything tragic happen...but one can only wish ...what's the story?

me neither but go ill check it out now and offer my condolences now and btw paulie was soo funny in the sopranos

uk420maan

Yes very sorry to hear what happened just read about it. The world just seems to be getting worse by the day. People loosing jobs,homes,insurance ect...Just plain craziness out there kids so be careful...take care..

That was 35 min away from me and Ill pray for them too.

It's a terrible tradegy. Makes me keep a better eye on those around me who could end up like that. If anyone you know or family members are suffering with depression, suicidal thoughts or just plain acting like "not themselves", talk to them, find them the help they need so noone suffers like the family members of those victims. It just seems so senseless.

Prayers going out for everyone affected by this tragedy. Punk didn't even have enough testicular fortitude to take on the police....WITH a bullet proof vest; he took his own life.

Count them, the nursing home, 5 kids killed by their dad over the weekend.
Its like 40some victims of mass shootings the past month. Seems like well over 100 since the VT shootings.
Its terrible. Awful not just for the families, but the entire communities in which they happen. Many blessings to all impacted.

I was at the time living within a couple miles of 2 of the DC Sniper shootings, and knew people at VT when those shootings happened. It just devastates entire areas.

Latest posts

Back