Viet Nam Deja vu

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoneMan1000

Reaction score
Silly title aside, I was awoken last night by the sound of a helicopter hovering over my house. It must have gone on for a good 4 or 5 minutes. I just stayed in bed.

My situation is that I had been visiting lots of sites trying to gather information on how to grow some plants. I haven't even bought any growing equipment yet, and obviously I have no plants in my house, so I wasn't really concerned about the helicopter, but I was wondering if somehow I've been tracked and/ or reported to the cops by my Internet provider? Is that even possible? I've been living in my house for over 15 years and I've never had a helicopter come any where near my house. In fact, I've never even seen a helicopter around here. Could it just be a coincidence?

I live alone and I haven't told a soul about my plans to grow, and I never will tell anyone either, friends, family, whatever. This is what makes me think that someone tracked my browsing history. Any thoughts? Thanks.

I think that there can be absolutely NO connection whatsoever with your browsing history and the helicopter. They are not going to send a helicopter out to a place where someone is browsing grow sites--it just isnb't going to happen. I doubt that your browsing history was reported to anyone anywhere.

Thanks Goddess, I'm sure you're right, but it's funny how these coincidences crop up (no pun intended lol) in life (I think about about growing and a helicopter is all in my grill lol). Anyway, thanks again, I feel much better now.

Iron Emmett said:
Hey boneman, sounds like a nervous situation but i wouldnt be too worried about sometimes those things happen, maybe it was fish and game spotting for poachers if you live in a woody area.

Check out those links, maybe they will set your mind at ease.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23690
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31746

Appreciate the links Emmett! Looks like lots of good info there.

It's just funny how life goes sometimes. Thanks again.

I can see how you wld be paranoid but especially in these economically challenging times there is no way they are sending out a copter for your browsing history. Jmo

BoneMan1000 said:
Silly title aside, I was awoken last night by the sound of a helicopter hovering over my house. It must have gone on for a good 4 or 5 minutes. I just stayed in bed.

My situation is that I had been visiting lots of sites trying to gather information on how to grow some plants. I haven't even bought any growing equipment yet, and obviously I have no plants in my house, so I wasn't really concerned about the helicopter, but I was wondering if somehow I've been tracked and/ or reported to the cops by my Internet provider? Is that even possible? I've been living in my house for over 15 years and I've never had a helicopter come any where near my house. In fact, I've never even seen a helicopter around here. Could it just be a coincidence?

I live alone and I haven't told a soul about my plans to grow, and I never will tell anyone either, friends, family, whatever. This is what makes me think that someone tracked my browsing history. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Was there a bust going down somewhere nearby that might account for the helicopter? Maybe a police chase?

We were standing around a friends' newly bought Vegas home doing some powdery drug on the counter (only thing in the house lol) when a bright light shines through the skylight and hovers around the back yard. Yep, we were plenty nervous lol...

Roddy said:
Was there a bust going down somewhere nearby that might account for the helicopter? Maybe a police chase?

We were standing around a friends' newly bought Vegas home doing some powdery drug on the counter (only thing in the house lol) when a bright light shines through the skylight and hovers around the back yard. Yep, we were plenty nervous lol...

Probably was. I must have a guilty conscience or something lol.

LOL, yeah, i would have been nervous too. Good thing I didn't have plants. I probably would have been scurrying around in the middle of the night looking for a place to stash them lol. That would have sucked lol.

Good point Mr. Hamster. There certainly are more important dragons to slay with limited funds.

No worries I chopper in 14 years is pretty good odds. :)

I've had TONS of helicopters and low flying planes the last month of my OUTDOOR GROW! In buckets in the middle of the yard. Don't stress. Especially since you don't even have any plants! haha. Random coincidence is my guess.

Dude, paranoia's setting in. There are no boogeymen out to get you. This a 1980's flashback for sure, dude.

ifsixwasnin9 said:
Dude, paranoia's setting in. There are no boogeymen out to get you. This a 1980's flashback for sure, dude.

Yeah, it's a flashback LOL. I don't even have any plants LOL. :hubba:

You guys are the best. Thanks so much!

Latest posts

Back