Violet and Moby @#@# Harvest pics...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Here is some pics of my first harvest of the moby **** plant and violet my bag seed...violet is blowing me away and moby looks good too. I havent smoked them yet except for the scissor hash which was awesome! Thanks for stopping by people. violet in first pics moby to follow.

010610 nanners and clipped buds 005.jpg

010610 nanners and clipped buds 009.jpg

010610 nanners and clipped buds 006.jpg

I'm so proud for you 2dogs.
Either hubby has little hands or that's one big ummm uhhh cola:hubba: .
xox
OHC

PS: I'm doin' my first bit of chopping tonight as well. eeek.:holysheep:

u know he does have small hands...which is funny because he is a big guy...and he wears size 11 shoes...he has small teeth too..lol...but the cola is pretty big...very heavy. good luck what are you chopping tonight? I just found nanners in my nl 5...isnt that peachy...she may be getting chopped early..

I chopped off the tallest cola on the WW. I got my scopes today and trichs on the main colas were at 20%ish (best guess). Anyway doing a crash course in a quick dry / trim. I think I'll see where this buzz fits in before I cut any more because she is just 8 weeks today. I get the impression from your post that you are also going to cut in phases? Looking forward to hearing more....

Sorry about the nanners - I KNOW you cleaned that place head to toe. SO Sorry ! :confused:
xox
OHC

it was genetic...I am sure...her mother was the original hermie..none of the other plants have nanners..so I guess that is good news..I just took her main colas..if I dont like the smoke the club will want it because of the pretty color so Im not worried too much...I have one of her small buds quick drying under a light bulb..

Very nice buds, 2Dog. The violet sure looks nice. I'm glad you like it.

aww alistair ur post is so sweet.... I am going to post some nl harvest pics next...

Congrats 2dog! Your voilet and moby look awsome! Your gonna enjoy the moby! Voilet looks so tasty! Congats again!

thank you chefy! glad to see on and read your cheerful posts!

nl 5 trimmed ready to hang.. taken early due to seeing nanners.

010610 nanners and clipped buds 043.jpg

010610 nanners and clipped buds 044.jpg

010610 nanners and clipped buds 045.jpg

Whoa! Love the colors! Sucks about the nanners. God job 2dog!

Thanks for sharing 2dog! Sorry 'bout the nanners, but she sure looks pretty.

I bet you and hubby got some stiff hands today after all that trimming!

2dog always has the nice nails:)

nice buds too

NICE!!!! that sucks about the NL, it was a pretty plant...hopefully it was mayure enough to still be a decent smoke. The others look awesome!

lol BB he didnt chop anything..my hands are fine..strong hands I guess...she is the most beautiful plant and bud I have ever seen..I quick dried a bud last night..the colors are amazing..!!!!! soooo sad. thanks for coming by everyone she is entered in BPTOM if you want to vote for her..my nails are chipping after ll that honey thanks for the compliment tho..

Latest posts

Back