Vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would u wanna have AutoFlowering section on this forum ?? info of strains,pros conse

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brouli

Reaction score
come on guys speak ur mind only honest anwsers.

what i got on my mind is full info of strains ,expiriences,maybe some breeding the whole nine yard

I would love to hear about these kind of automatic strain(S). My buddy bloomed out some unbeknownst to him that they were auto's. He called me up and I ran a diagnostics on his system and everything was fine. He had no idea what an autoflowerer was nor I until I looked up some info here. Awesome poll brouli, Peace, bud.

I don't grow Auto strains, but I'd like to see how others do with them- hell, I might even learn something.

Hick said:
there are a few journals in the grow jounal section. .."Low Riders".. ;)

Yeah,you can learn almost everything about autos from the grow journals.There's really not that much that different then 12/12 strains.You will still have to know how to "grow" before growing either.

autoflowering is new to me...

sure! I ll learn.. these techniques I'm sure not much people has been aware of it

We should have one of our auto masters write up a basics guide.If no one else wants to I can but won't have time to do it for a few days.

i dunno if we need a whole section on it.. maybe just a nice stickied post in one of the grow area's?

i'm not against it if that's what most want though (i just don't really see a need for it's own section).
sit the fence on this one :)

Latest posts

Back