WA state laws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also live in Wa. I understand that the dispensaries have you sign a release form authorizing them to be your provider. My question is, what if I want to be a provider for someone else. Can I grow there plants and hold there surplus? The other thing, lets say I am growing Big Bud strain, I don't smoke as much as 15 plants provides. After some time, i am going to have more than 24 oz. of weed. What am I suposed to do with the weed? Can I sell it to the dispensaries? And where do they get their weed? They must surely have a surplus over 24 oz. Is there a permit that allows them to grow or buy it from growers? I have the RCW on the medical part but I am really looking for the skinny on the supply aspect of it. Does anyone have the answer, or know where I can find it?

hydrochloride said:
I also live in Wa. I understand that the dispensaries have you sign a release form authorizing them to be your provider. My question is, what if I want to be a provider for someone else. Can I grow there plants and hold there surplus? The other thing, lets say I am growing Big Bud strain, I don't smoke as much as 15 plants provides. After some time, i am going to have more than 24 oz. of weed. What am I suposed to do with the weed? Can I sell it to the dispensaries? And where do they get their weed? They must surely have a surplus over 24 oz. Is there a permit that allows them to grow or buy it from growers? I have the RCW on the medical part but I am really looking for the skinny on the supply aspect of it. Does anyone have the answer, or know where I can find it?

Hey, sorry to say you cannot sell to anybody, for any reason in WA state.
If you are a provider, you can only get the person you are caring for to pay for your lights and electricity. Your labor is not legit either. Especially not profit.
Anybody with a dispensary is going against the law and will likely get busted, since you cannot provide care for more than 1 patient in WA state (unlike California).
As for you growing too much weed with 15 plants, I'd either
A) grow less weed
B) provide care to 1 patient, with their records properly displayed and collect half the electrical/lighting/soil costs.
The average crop supposedly costs about $400 to produce.

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back