wake and bake time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
hey everyine was just sitting here having my coffee and rolling one for my wake and bake so i just want to say goodmorning to everyone have a great bake day lol:D

I am just curious as to what everyone does for a living as to A) have time for a wake and bake and B) be able to go too work blown must mean you either own your own company or work in a very lax environment.

pussum said:
I am just curious as to what everyone does for a living as to A) have time for a wake and bake and B) be able to go too work blown must mean you either own your own company or work in a very lax environment.
well im self employed i do roofing and when im on the roof i smoke all day lol.im afraid of hights so if i smoke it gets that fear out of of me lol. then im really flying high:eek:cant wait to smoke these buds on the roof lol

Pix 1-8-07 020.jpg

new  0110 07 007.jpg

pussum said:

visine and collone go a long way my friend, i used to automotive finance, sitting behind a desk in a shirt and tie, in charge of peoples money, on my lunch break i would go to a small park everyday and blaze it up.

couple of drops of visine and couple squirts of smell good and nobody was the wiser. well except i spent the rest of the day feeding money in the snack machine :rofl:

Sticky_Budz said:
well im self employed i do roofing and when im on the roof i smoke all day lol.im afraid of hights so if i smoke it gets that fear out of of me lol. then im really flying high:eek:cant wait to smoke these buds on the roof lol

A roofer afraid of heights? ouch. Haha, good to see you have some smokey courage with you though.

I used to work for a moving company, and I used to think it was weird whenever guys would get high in the car, and arrive at the house and actually work their asses off. But getting high and roofing definently beats that. That's cool that smoking actually help you work, though.

back in the day when i used to detail cars i could clean my *** off if i was stoned.

I am a cashier and it is really a funny scene when I get into an argument with a customer. but I smoke with the people I Work with so it doesnt really matter

i was a mover for a few weeks and those fuckers wake and baked every day before work, I guess thats the only way they could tolerate their job. I fix computers for fry's, just started but I dont conform so it might not work out with a big corp like fry's. ****

i own a custom bike shop, dont smoke yet but i will b when these girls are ready. (grapefruit & g-13)

I Paint Cat. parts .... I Sit in my chair in the Paint booth, inclosed , the big exhaust fan is on , and i crank off hitters like theres no tomororw... decent job pays for my aprartment w/ my GF and my crazy dog

hey everyone well its about 650 and im almost ready for work just have to finsh hitting the bong have to smoke a little xtra cause of the ice storm we had last night so it gonna be a little slippery on the roof so if i smoke enough i wont have to worry if i fall cause i wont feel it lol i wish but it sounded good lol have to take another hit on that one lol well have a great day or night everyone im off :bolt: :bong1: :bong: :48: :fly: :ciao: ah one more hit choking ok im out

You are braver than I sticky. I would never smoke and drive in the snow. Phew, slippin' and slidin' are scary as all hell. I hate the winter!

shoot that is fun as heck man, i love playin in the snow when i am stoned... WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back