Walking Dead anybody?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Anyone else love to toke and watch some Zombie action? Catch last nights episode? Felt old school to me I liked it. Smoking takes the edge off of the horror too lol. Any other fans? :hubba:

Huge fan. Enjoyed last nights episode. But didnt really see the point to it. Why bring back Morgan just to see him go again in the same episode?

Was a good story. But so much happened in last weeks show, and this week they took a pause for Morgan. Then next week jumping back into the mix. By then Ill of forgotten most of last weeks show.
Instead of getting stuck in the mud, or the time spent getting that picture. They should of had pieces of whats happening with the others to keep pace with the stories that were developing.

haven't seen it since bout half way through 2nd season but will be catching up soon. Love the show.

absolutely love the show one of the best shows on tv now if you dont watch it you should its worth it

Spearchucker i think in bringing morgan back it was kind of a wake up call for rick, that this is where he is heading if he doesn't snap out of his insanity

I agree Rick is seeing his future is he isolates and focuses on Lori instead of what's in front of him. I enjoyed seeing the relationship blossom with Michonne and Carl. She is one of the crew now. It felt like the previous seasons so I enjoyed that..the poor hitchhiker..wow. Carl is being impulsive and I feel like Michonne can watch over him for Lori. The zombies on the car were like nothing now. Anyone else think it was weird that Carl leaned against glass doors? In previous seasons those zombies went right through glass doors and windows. So sad that Morgan is paying penance clearing instead of living with the crew. So much regret about his son and wife..sometimes when I am on freeway 99 I think to myself what would I do if there was zombies everywhere...lol makes the traffic seem faster. I also think seeing the town and someone he knew in the beginning brought Rick back the person he used to be.

So many good shows right now...

Boardwalk Empire, Game of thrones, dexter was awesome lol I still watch my son reminds me of Michael the lead actor. SOA we still have a post on that show? Ooh Hell on Wheels is awesome too. Love American Horror Story...Jessica Lange is the queen..Kathy Bates joins next season! I thi I read she smokes. Poor thing had cancer.

Thinking about ordering Justified on eBay and deadwood.

:ciao: Hey 2dog,

Walking dead is starting down here soon i think it was advertised last week .
(I think)

Anyway if its anything like True blood or Supernatural i will be subbed .

Thanks for the heads up :)

THC.

Edit: oh yeah and american horror story is great as well .
A haunting is just starting now ...yeehaww got to go now :bolt:

there was a new show on history channel last night called vikings. its seems to be a very good show you might want to check it out its on sundays

other shows im into are of course the Walking Dead, Duck Dynasty, Spartacus on starz, Game of Thrones, Nashville, Homeland, Top Shot, and too many more to think of them all

DarkHorse007 said:
there was a new show on history channel last night called vikings. its seems to be a very good show you might want to check it out its on sundays

other shows im into are of course the Walking Dead, Duck Dynasty, Spartacus on starz, Game of Thrones, Nashville, Homeland, Top Shot, and too many more to think of them all

I saw that I want to watch Vice too.. We are currently watching Oz, watched the Wire before it. I like Doomsday Preppers and sometimes I like the hillbilly hmmm can't remember the name. Watch hoarders and of course love intervention. I have been into home shows lately. Love it or list it is hilarious.

i like dooms day preppers too, another one i though of is swamp people love that show!

DarkHorse007 said:
i like dooms day preppers too, another one i though of is swamp people love that show!

Swamp people creep me out on that show more than the zombies. Lol

Hey I have seen so many of the duck show commercials and never have I seen a duck.

When the walkers were beating down doors and all they were freshly turned. After awhile the bodies rot and decay from under them. The ones in the bar wernt able to bust the door cause of that. They had been turned for awhile.

Otherwise. I dont watch any of those shows you listed in post 6 2doggie. Gave up on Justified and SOA. They turned to trash.
The Following with Kevin Bacon has been pretty awesome so far though. And sad Breaking Bad will be entering its last few episodes. New Vikings series seemed decent last night too.

2Dog said:
I have been into home shows lately. Love it or list it is hilarious.

I enjoy those Crashers shows. And Rehab Addict. Thats one of my favs. A single mom busting her hump in construction 12 hours a day to make a living. Shows like that is what this country needs.

Love it or list it isnt bad. One of the wifes favs. You seen that show King of Dirt? Thats a trip. Fellow named Gino runs a yard crew. His brother and wife help out. They are SOOOO sterotypical Jersey that its funny. Series starts back up end of this month.

DarkHorse007 said:

Great taste. Swampmen, Axemen,

:rofl: Axemen and the father and son log divers , the father never doe's anything right and blames his son :rofl:

Wow that dude is "Hilariously Retarded"

TwoHighCrimes said:

:rofl: Axemen and the father and son log divers , the father never doe's anything right and blames his son :rofl:

Dont say that man. He just passed away.

Gonna miss him screwing up everything. Nobody did it better. RIP Jimmy!

TwoHighCrimes said:

Ya Axemen thats another one i watch most of the shows i watch are on history channel or discovery i just like that kind of stuff

I was wondering if jimmy was still kicking or not, was there an episode last sunday? i did not see it on

hiya 2dog...:cool: been awhile...

i knew jimmy was on the way out soon, but is news to me he passed...rip jimmy...mitchell also passed recently. just watched glenn set his headstone, and shakily said goodbye...rip mitchell...

i like duck dynasty. uncle si is my favorite. and jase...

Hey Irish it has been a long while! I'm sure neither of us aged even a day though...

Glad yur back yual be missed from time furgot. Love show walkin dead started thread ways back bout it but cleaned it now gone. Glad to see yual back 2dogs got friends in tow be familure? ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back