Want to buy LED lights . What ones .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking to having my own LEDs made right now, I have been doing research on them now for the past month, and have a pretty good handle on the situations. Oh and if anyone tries to tell you that they have US fixtures they are probably lying. Most if not all are made and assembled in China, as well as most of the parts, ie chipsets, drivers and so on.

Dear John,

thanks for your information.

this is the band ratio in one apollo
620-630nm * 12
450-470nm * 2
650-660nm * 1
430-440nm * 1
IR * 1
white * 1
total : 18pcs

we have the stock of apollo6 108X3W and apollo10 180x3W
apollo6
apollo6=18x6=108x3W
Price : usd129.05

apollo10=18x10=180*3W
Price : usd196.07

normally , one apollo have 18pcs led and 15pcs led,

if you want the 120x3W led grow light, the MOQ is 10pcs. Price : usd140

please confirm which one do you want ?

I am looking forward to hearing from you

They say that I can customize the led mix too which is nice because what they are offering stock, SUX, lol. I don't know if anyone else has looked into this either.

I also have an offer from the company that makes that LG fixture you all have.

i got leds made in the usa from advancedledlights.com unless they lie about what the sell

i got leds made in the usa from advancedledlights.com unless they lie about what the sell

I believe a lot of the "made in USA" LED set ups use Chinese parts. That is the impression I get anyway.

View attachment image.jpg

Things are moving along nicely with my LED line, got confirmation on the color and packaging today. I'm really stoked about these, customers will be able to start with one fixture and keep connecting them together as they want or need more fixtures. You can connect them in a row for a rectangular formation or into square formations. I hoping this will give a better ability to obtain the best coverage per sq ft. The first round of fixtures will be 3 watt LEDs, if the pricing and demands change I will also be looking into 5watt for a "pro" line.

I'm still working out the spectrum for each Apollo(4 to a fixture w/ 8 LEDs per ea) for what I have read and reaseached to be the best for blooming marijuana.

Btw these will be the first LED fixture I have ever owned:joint:

I am running my first led's too. I am very happy so far. Mine are 3 watt too.

Enjoy.

I believe a lot of the "made in USA" LED set ups use Chinese parts. That is the impression I get anyway.

that could be HL but i do recall reading that they were manufactored in the USA i will go do some more reading just to be sure .

copyed this from there web site ...

Always look for a top quality LED in any LED grow light you choose. The best colored LEDs come from CREE, Osram and LEDengin but most lights, especially those made in China do not use any of these. Many LED grow lights use Taiwan LEDs which run at lower inputs and therefore lower outputs. It can be very hard to learn the exact LED in most lights because many companies really do not know what LEDs are in their lights. At Advanced LED we know the brand, color, BIN Code and power inputs of each and every LED in our lights . We strive to use all American Made LEDs such as CREE and LEDengin and source the highest BIN codes we can for our lights. The Diamond Series XML 150 and 350 use the powerful new 10w CREE XML2.

Is this the company that when you open it up you can't find Cree marked on the lights like you are supposed to? I am new to LEDS but I remember reading about that.

you know i just never checked thelight for that , I will take a look and get back to you about it

I believe they use Cree for the white spectrum. Cree doesn,t make two many spectrums, I think they are all in white.

Always look for a top quality LED in any LED grow light you choose. The best colored LEDs come from CREE, Osram and LEDengin but most lights, especially those made in China do not use any of these. Many LED grow lights use Taiwan LEDs which run at lower inputs and therefore lower outputs. It can be very hard to learn the exact LED in most lights because many companies really do not know what LEDs are in their lights. At Advanced LED we know the brand, color, BIN Code and power inputs of each and every LED in our lights . We strive to use all American Made LEDs such as CREE and LEDengin and source the highest BIN codes we can for our lights. The Diamond Series XML 150 and 350 use the powerful new 10w CREE XML2.

Somehow I am not surprised that an LED company is hawking their own wares and not someone else's. PJ has more experience with LEDs than anyone I know and I do know that his are from China. So.....we kind of take that with a grain of salt.

you know i just never checked thelight for that , I will take a look and get back to you about it

No need, they use US for one color, and the rest are made in China.

They are also twice the cost they should be, but hey to each their own.

They work, and that's what really matters at the end of the day.

I'm personally not crazy about their advertising tactics, and their sales people [at least the the traveling Maxiumum Yield Grow show] are egotistical idiots who pray on the uninformed consumer.

That said, you really don't want to know what I really think.
:rant:

i will just take your word on that one P Jammers i can't return then anyway and they do work , not to mention that I keep forgetting to check the light enve though I see it every day.

i will just take your word on that one P Jammers i can't return then anyway and they do work , not to mention that I keep forgetting to check the light enve though I see it every day.

What is it they say, It is what it is. They were outed quite a while back which is pretty well documented on the net. Again, they work so only real loss is some cash.

I hope you are at least covered by the warranty still, as that has come in way handy in my LED venturing. Thought they also had a full money back for 90 days or something with their lights?

I'm sure you'll do just fine with it, and best of luck.

*WARNING - I did want to add that the ones that are sold on Amazon, according to Advanced are knockoffs. Take that for what it's worth.
Again, wouldn't pay a nickel for anything from that company personally.

Got an email last night that my light will be here Monday. So Monday night it is on. :D

Skullcandy , your light uses the same spectrum as the LG lights,so you should get similar results .

Skullcandy , your light uses the same spectrum as the LG lights,so you should get similar results .

finally remembered to check the lights for a cree signature and I did not find and labels aside from one that says not water proff but the lights do work I still want one of the LG 900 lights they were being discussed on here they look much more powerful then the one I got

I bought a Advanced LED diamond series several months ago and i know it shipped from Bejing, China. Good light though. The 300 watt flowered over 6 oz in a 2 x 3 closet with 3 plants. I'm using it in my veg space now and my plants seem to like it better than the t5's.

I bought a Advanced LED diamond series several months ago and i know it shipped from Bejing, China. Good light though. The 300 watt flowered over 6 oz in a 2 x 3 closet with 3 plants. I'm using it in my veg space now and my plants seem to like it better than the t5's.

What spectrum T-5s are you using?

Latest posts

Back