was in amsterdam for the cup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xmass hydro

Reaction score
got my self a 600watt hps.and some fine seeds.can i grow.10.15 .20 plants whith the 600watt.i want big buds:hubba: i am going for canna.in the veg.and canna for flowering.and canna boost.also got some other products.

Yes you can grow as many plants as you want to with a 600watt HID light.. Its all about the size of the grow room.. Just figure out what size room you will be growing in and if 600watts will be enough for that size room.. then how many plants you can grow will become apparent :D (based on the size of your room) How was the cup by the way? And what kinda seeds did you pick up over there? Later!

thanks for the response...bizzy high...the cup is soo cool..lot of free smoke.and seeds.and the seeds i got..was..big buddha cheese cup winner 2006 .original haze..citral..ak47..jack herer...and a lot of seeds from private growers..but thanks.i am going to build me a nice room.i keep in contact.and i will post some photos.of my grow later one.only one thing i need now.is ventilation.and filter.i will order that.from a shop.called.hydro hobby.nice shop.this grow.will be in soil.have a nice day bizzy high.

Latest posts

Back