Wassuppp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DakotaS

Maconha Diversiteit
Reaction score
Yo so I am new to the forum as well as growing. I am seventeen and I rather like growing even though I am struggling just a bit. What ever strain I am growing I know it is medical, however I am not sure what the strain is. When it grows enough to be able to tell I am gonna post pics on here and ask the experts ;) lol. Anyways my name is Dakota and I hope to learn and teach much while on this forum!

Welcome to MP....what I wld do is cancel your account, register again with a new screen name and then don't mention you are not at least 18....(site rules are you have to be at least 18 to be on here)

Or I cld throw a fit and yell about how you are not old enough to be on here...but that wld be pretty lame since I smoked my first jay at around 12.:D

Hamster Lewis said:
Welcome to MP....what I wld do is cancel your account, register again with a new screen name and then don't mention you are not at least 18....(site rules are you have to be at least 18 to be on here)

Or I cld throw a fit and yell about how you are not old enough to be on here...but that wld be pretty lame since I smoked my first jay at around 12.:D

:D :hubba:

Hamster Lewis said:

Why so late bro? I went wake and bake with the coffee at 430 this morning. :bong1:

Just hit the edit button and take out that part about ... age

TheKlonedRanger said:
Why so late bro? I went wake and bake with the coffee at 430 this morning. :bong1:

Lol.....yeah was talkin bout 12 years old.:holysheep:

I didn't get that until Hammy said something. LOL:D :bong: Welcome and goodbye...and welcome.

:welcome: d.s!
ok how old do hamsters get? enjoy and ask lots of questions before you do any work. or read all the stickeys.

Latest posts

Back