Water cooled hps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmansweed

Owner/Operator J and J Organics
Reaction score
Anyone heard of or used water cooled HPS lights? I've been doing research on future equitment and have had come across breif info about them. If you have any experience with them I'd love a company name. Please.

i too was just lookin on a site bout these water cooled deals too an wonder the same.? sory no help but i too am interested to hear if anyone has any exp wit them as well.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBHPbATqH8I
just found this vid on youtube explaining the whole watercooled system. its a 2 part video.

in part 3 at bout 4minutes into the vid it shows that a T5 lightin system wit a IR temp of 181.5 deg F while the watercooled 1000watt hps reads an IR temp of only round 100 deg F.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SCfV77chrI&feature=related
looks interestin to me. but i'll never need to have to introduce water coled lightin in any my grows.

i used to do DIY extreme computer cooling with water systems.

its a PITA, but once you get a good system together, its great. i figure you all would be buying them and not making them so it wouldn't be so messy and prone to failure.

thats all too rich for my blood. lol
in the video the guy talks bout this deal that ya hook up to ya system that relays to you info on thigs if things happen like shut down or ya temps get too high or humidity via text message onya cell phone. "for only about 1000$" LOL ONLY...? man i wish i could afford a simple 400w hps cripes sake lol.
i guess if ya rich an got money to throw round maybe be a good build/setup. but hey if ya'll got that kind money, how bout some charity.?:D jp. lol

Latest posts

Back