Water Farm 8 ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsfournineteengotaminuit

420 is a happy time
Reaction score
Hey starting a new grow..ordering new hydro set up in a little while need feed back on the water farm 8 system...looks great..how hard is it to use. just went through a bad exprience lost 12 plants half wy through bloom fro several of my own mistakes at once.
Trying to start off right would love suggestions on the systems and the strains i picked out. white diesel, white widow skunk and medi bud. the last one is supossed to have huge yields. Hope to hear soon.............................:bong: Toke it

Im using the waterfarm single units on my first hydro grow and they are real easy to grow with. I know that most people who use the 8 pk kit recirculate the solution to keep the seperate pots from fluctuating.

Also it helps to drill bigger holes in the top bucket and add an airstone in the bottom bucket.

Good luck!

I don't know nothing about hydro grows I'am still learning about soil grows:D
Anyways good luck and I hope you make it threw this one:aok:
Dro:cool2:

slugfish said:
Im using the waterfarm single units on my first hydro grow and they are real easy to grow with. I know that most people who use the 8 pk kit recirculate the solution to keep the seperate pots from fluctuating.

Also it helps to drill bigger holes in the top bucket and add an airstone in the bottom bucket.

Good luck!

I use the 8 unit waterfarm with rez.
They work great, check out my journals and gallary.

The rez does not recirculate the water thru the pots, but rather just keeps the level up.

Also there is no need to modify or use airstones as this is a drip system.

i just got me a new water farm i only got 1 but im gonna add on as i go but like growdude said chech out his grow it is amazing i think its what i hope my plants turn out like

they look real easy to use and the whole idea is a really good way to grow. i'm sure you'll be happy with it. Good Luck! :farm: Bud

Latest posts

Back