Waterfarm 8pack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just smoked my first spliff of the mango and I`m quite rocked!:48:
Thats no small task as I`ve been smoking some impressive weed lately. It burned in a paper but im gona let it dry for the night and bag it tomorrow. Very unique "woody/nutty" smell when cutting it up, good strong stanky taste and a nice stone. Cant wait 4the Chronic!!!! its gonna B Chronic!!!:smoke1:

Nice man... So them water farms are working out nice? How many crops have you done with them?

Timmyjg6 said:
Nice man... So them water farms are working out nice? How many crops have you done with them?

Thats my second crop with the waterfarm. Definately not my last:hubba:

Timmyjg6 said:
Do you clean them well after every use?
Yah 4sure! I clean them as much as possible during the using of them too! They get a thorough scrubdown @ the end. Lotsa salt buildup! If you do buy one of these systems, the washer on the controller bin is paperbased replace it with a rubber one!!! Goodluck!!

P.S. I yielded 3/4 of a pound off my one mango plant:woohoo:

I have a question, I have read threw your thread and saw that you use all different Brand's and type's of nutrients. Why is this, have you experimented with others and these are your fav? I have bin searching for god nuts and found your thread and thought i would try what you are trying...

The person who taught me to grow only uses a 2part solution and Bcuzz. I had been recommended to try carboload like 100 times so that was the first thing I added to the mix. It improved the weed. Then I chose to add something for a stronger initial start(the VitamaxPlus) and I wasnt disappointed. Then I realized that marijuana needs a high PK ratio near the end of its cycle and I picked up the koolbloom, once again not disappointed. The main thing is that a 2part solution will grow descent weed, but you need additives to get the bomb chronic!! I chose these in particular because; theyve all been thoroughly researched; they are all liquids; they all play a different part in the grow; and they dont conflict with one another. I would think that sticking to all one brand would be a good idea. I have a grow coming up and we purchased all Advanced Nutrients(the 3part, Carboload, Budblood, & Overdrive) Im really looking 4ward to it. Goodluck with whatever u do!!!!

Yeah i really want to get a few water farms and try 3-4 different combination of nutrients all with clones from same mother and just see what happens...

Hay is there any way you could share with me your feeding schedule? I think i am about to try what your doing if you don't mind, i just think your doing an awesome job. Thanks man, and i hear lots of great things about Advanced Nutrients, just really pricey. But you know what they say, you get what you pay for!....Keep it green bro

This is the Chronic just before the chop:holysheep:

P4080078.JPG

P4080079.JPG

P4080080.JPG

P4080081.JPG

P4080085.JPG

:) And after the haircut:)

P.S I flushed for about 10 days with these ones!!!! Should taste phenominal!!!:hubba:

P4080089.JPG

P4080090.JPG

P4080092.JPG

P4080093.JPG

P4080094.JPG

P4080095.JPG

P4080096.JPG

P4080097.JPG

gangalama said:
:) And after the haircut:)

P.S I flushed for about 10 days with these ones!!!! Should taste phenominal!!!:hubba:

Great lookin grow dude! So you are Hydro?

way to bring back an old thread without a pause Gangalama!

Got any new waterfarm pics?

I am a "waterfarmer" and I love pics of other waterfarm setups....

I'll post mine later on tonight, but I run some together..keep some separate..very versatile..

I was wondering how the controller bin with waterfarms work? I have an aquafarm, and I really think it is a hassle to change the res. I wish you could get an extra res bucket for doing the change.. If you have the bin, you only need to change the water in that, right? They are all connected? Do you still need an airpump for each unit?

First, tell me what the difference is between an aquafarm and a waterfarm...

:)

Latest posts

Back