Wazzup Peoples

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brasil<3

Reaction score
Hi what up. Im 22.. brasilian. LOVE TO SMOKE MY WEED!. btw.. im growing this one... this is my first time growing so if u guys wanna give me any advice. just go on n Drop it. ~mwaZ~

Brasil-1.jpg

Brasil-2.jpg

Brasil-3.jpg

Don't give more info than you have to bro but very nice. My first thought is get some good soil with better drainage. See ya around! 55 :yay:

How many did you plant in the same pot. You should get them individual pots and a light soil like perilite and mix it with some organic topsoil.

55DAYZNCOUNTIN said:
Don't give more info than you have to bro but very nice. My first thought is get some good soil with better drainage. See ya around! 55 :yay:

Oh yea.. lmaoo... so yeah i planted the seeds liek a month ago.. they ok?

noodles said:
How many did you plant in the same pot. You should get them individual pots and a light soil like perilite and mix it with some organic topsoil.

well i didnt know it was gonna grow.. i threw like 7 seeds in the pot lol.. How can i sperate them without killin thme?

Thanks guys for suggesting more safety. I've already PM'd Brasil<3 and advised our new member on some good safety rules for personal information.

Let's all help Brasil<3 have a great grow and a safe grow!

Good luck to all of you!

let the soil get a little dry then maybe dig gently around each one. get a few 1 gallon pots for now and some soil.

Brasil<3 said:
well i didnt know it was gonna grow.. i threw like 7 seeds in the pot lol.. How can i sperate them without killin thme?
You can put the entire pot in a bucket of water. Let them melt apart in the water while helping the leaves stay above the water and then gently lift them one at a time out and put them in a new container.

Don't squeeze them at all.

Good luck!

maybe get a friend to help hold the plants while you do this.

Stoney Bud said:
You can put the entire pot in a bucket of water. Let them melt apart in the water while helping the leaves stay above the water and then gently lift them one at a time out and put them in a new container.

Don't squeeze them at all.

Good luck!

thANKS HUN. IM GONNA DO THAT.. CUZ I DIDNT WANNA RUIN THE PLANT.. BTW.. WHEN DO U THINK THEY ARE GONNA BE READY TO SMOKE?

Brasil<3 said:
thANKS HUN. IM GONNA DO THAT.. CUZ I DIDNT WANNA RUIN THE PLANT.. BTW.. WHEN DO U THINK THEY ARE GONNA BE READY TO SMOKE?
Hehe, right after you flower them for 8 weeks or so, following a vegetative cycle.

You could really help yourself by reading a bunch of posts here on the group. Most of the answers are already there.

We have LOTS of growers here that will help you along.

Good luck!

Stoney Bud said:
Hehe, right after you flower them for 8 weeks or so, following a vegetative cycle.

You could really help yourself by reading a bunch of posts here on the group. Most of the answers are already there.

We have LOTS of growers here that will help you along.

Good luck!

I CHANGED THE POT... FOR NOW.. I JUST PUT LIKE 4 HERE.. N 6 ON THE BIGGER ONE.

HPIM2612.JPG

HPIM2614.JPG

Brasil<3 said:
I CHANGED THE POT... FOR NOW.. I JUST PUT LIKE 4 HERE.. N 6 ON THE BIGGER ONE.
You'll learn this as you read more here, but you need to put one plant in one container. For best results and easiest growing, you should use a 5 gallon container for each plant. You'll need to buy the proper nutrients for the plants as well. The plants will grow to be pretty large. Easily recognised by passerby if you're growing where I see them in the pics. Are you going to set up a grow room indoors?

The 5 gallon buckets like a paint store sells is very good if you put a lot of good sized drain holes in them.

You'll need to put some good potting soil in them that has NO nutrients in it. Or, you can do as one very successful grower here does and use the 3 month feed Miracle Grow and you'll just need flowering nutes later. Using pre-nuted soil *and* additional nutrients is very difficult.

You have a lot to learn, fast. Learning *while* you do your first grow is the hardest way to do it. Lots do it that way, so you'll get lots of help here. Just ask, and someone will help. Get used to hearing that you need to read lots of the posts here tho. That's how most of the members learned what they know now.

Welcome to MP. Gald to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Good luck on the grow.

Latest posts

Back