weed potency test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

healy-john

is maith liomsa chocolate
Reaction score
does anyone know of a test that can tell you how potent your stock is without smoking or smelling you know what i mean

yeah... its called " The Smoke-a-Bowl Before You Buy It" test.

healy-john said:
does anyone know of a test that can tell you how potent your stock is without smoking or smelling you know what i mean

are you talking actual THC content?

if you know what strain you are dealing with you can generally look it up on the net and find the average percent...

then i guess you are going to have to take into consideration the quality of the grow...depending on the experience of the grower one strain can vary greatly from one person to the next ...i've personally seen one strain grown by 3 different people....and seriously...all 3 grows looked like different strains....yes anyone can grow weed.....but it takes learning and knowledge to grow high quality weed

so it seems that unless you want to get scientific you should follow Ganja Chickies advice...

" The Smoke-a-Bowl Before You Buy It"

Hey Greeny, How's them white Rhinos?

So can i smoke a bowl wit ya?

does anyone understand a weed potency test i mean something like a ph tester there has to be a way and i said without smoking

And I think the answer (besides having some sort of laboratory with all kinds of seperation and isolation equipment) was a no.

Latest posts

Back