Week 1 Flowering 1000 watt HPS, all comments appriciated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiterussian

Reaction score
I ended up pulling two plants, it was getting too crouded but now i have 6 females, 5 master kush and 1 citral hashplant, there all 1 week into flowering, with a 1000 watt HPS, how are they looking?? :hubba: :hubba:

weeeek 1 flower.jpg

weeek 1 flower.jpg

week1 flower.jpg

week 1 flower.jpg

week 1 flowerr.jpg

week  1 flower.jpg

The Hemp Goddess said:
Nice looking girls you got going there. Gotta love those 1000HPS :D
Thanks i got 9 more weeks :) , and of course you got to love the 1000 watt HPS :cool:

looking good!! how talll are they?? how long did you have them vegging for??

They seem happy dude...
Nice girls!
Try taking a pic with your lights off...
Should get a better quality photo if you use flash only..
;)

Ill take some pictures today after i turn off the lights and post them up and i really dont know the humidity or the temp, it gets cold in that room at night but not too cold all the windows are closed and we run are heater and night.

Lovely plants. I wish I could use a 1000 watt HID in my closet. If I had one of those I'd be stoked to fill out my closet with one huge plant.

Alistair Young said:
Lovely plants. I wish I could use a 1000 watt HID in my closet. If I had one of those I'd be stoked to fill out my closet with one huge plant.
You could always get a cool tube reflector and put a 1000 watt MH/HPS that would fit in even the smallest of closets and mount some small fans for filtering out the hot air from the bulb and maybe a couple fans for ventilation, that was my setup but then i got the tent, and traded my buddy who also grows for a bigger hood to cover more area

Latest posts

Back