Weirdness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokesmot

Reaction score
So the other day me and a friend smoked a blunt of what we were told was sour diesel and some beasters. As we finished, i noticed that the trees and the road were almost in a "Frames" type of view, the road moved forward, and the trees were moving in. My friend said he seen it too. Everytime i have smoiked for the past 3 weeks, i have gotten these same effects. I am a pretty avid smoker, i used to smoke about 2-3 times a day for 6 months. After that one bad trip, i quit for a week and started back up. What should i do to make these effects go away?

So the other day me and a friend smoked a blunt of what we were told was sour diesel and some beasters. As we finished, i noticed that the trees and the road were almost in a "Frames" type of view, the road moved forward, and the trees were moving in. My friend said he seen it too. Everytime i have smoiked for the past 3 weeks, i have gotten these same effects. I am a pretty avid smoker, i used to smoke about 2-3 times a day for 6 months. After that one bad trip, i quit for a week and started back up. What should i do to make these effects go away?

stop smoking. sounds like you smoked some good. if you don't like the way it makes you feel you shouldn't do it. maybe smoke less, and see what that does for you

sounds like good stuff
i remember mixing salvia with smoke and smoking it, got a similer high and it was great!

stop smoking. sounds like you smoked some good. if you don't like the way it makes you feel you shouldn't do it. maybe smoke less, and see what that does for you
:yeahthat:

Don't ever feel pressured to finish the blunt if it feels like it's coming on too strong.

Maybe try taking some hits out of a soda-pop bong, so that you can better control how much bud you smoke in one sitting.

Anyways, it doesn't sound like anything you should worry about, just a massive high. Reminds me of when I used to smoke and just stare at the trees for a while. :)

And go easy on that stuff.. my friends worry (with reason) when one of us gets into the habit of smoking several times a day.

Sounds good, but should i still feel the effects 3 weeks later when i get high? i don't personally like the way that it makes me feel. For 6 months when i smoked i never felt this way and i absolutely loved it =) i smoked a half a blunt of some reggie **** weed and i still got the effects. I just don't really know what to do

Sometimes during the day when I'm sober i'll feel a little funny and some thing will play with my mind a little bit which is also a bit strange.

should i still feel the effects 3 weeks later when i get high?
If the cause of it is the (strong) weed itself, then yes, it should continue to happen whenever you smoke. Unless you maybe develop a tollerance.

It can be hard to tell if it's in your head, or not, even when you're sober.

When I get high, sometimes I hear this group of black guys across from my place.. all they say just tears me apart, insulting everything I do.. stops when I'm sober. (I know, this is nuts, but it actually happens, and at the time, I swear it's real)

If it really freaked you out, it could follow you into soberness.

What you do mean exactly by feeling a little funny?
Is there anything going besides the pot smoking, that might be stressing you out a bit?
Does your smoking buddy experience any of this (when sober)?

When i say a little funny i mean that like I'll be driving down the road and the lines seem like they come at me sort of slow. As far as i know, my friend does not feel the effects at all anymore. He said he felt them when we smoked the blunt, but not afterwards. Is it possible that if i just smoke a hit at a time and build up from there that i will not feel these effects? or what if i quit and get the thc out of my body and then start back up?

smoking for 3 years?? you smoking noob.. = )

in 5/10 years you gonna wish you could get those frame views back.

i remember when I first started smoking. a dime bag used to get
5 of us smacked. sitting in the car, feeling the waves of highness
and almost halucengentic(sp). aahhh the memories, of the good ole days.

so smoke less and enjoy it, because 1000 joints later its gonna be a steady
plateau of highness instead of super peaks you are getting now.

btw, sure weed isn't laced with pcp? smell chemically?

Nah, but if it was laced with pcp, how long would it take to get out of my system? and I've only been smokin for like a year tops. I almost wouldn't mind the frame **** if i new that i was gonna be okay and that it was gonna go away after a while and i would just get high again like normal.

We are not allowed to talk about other drugs here.... Sounds like ****** ****
LMAO

Could be just some Dank!

i smoked stuff so good it made me go dizzy and throw up.you can smoke too much of the good stuff and mess your self up pretty easily....But it goes away, then you want to do it again...LOL... SD is pretty strong stuff... thats why they call it Diesel....,.

Id say take it easy and smoke less, its not regular weed....smoikin blunts of diesel sounds toxic too me..It also has a creepin effect that you dont feel high so you keep smoking then you start your climb and you get higher than you intended...

your just a newbie............i have been smokin for 10 years and through my experience's is that some people cannot handle good ganja.... take some time off and don't waste the smoke of people who enjoy it!!!!

never smoking *** again would be a good place to start............

yeah i think I'm just gonna smoke a lot less and lay low for a week or so. Thanks everyone for reassuring me that I'm not permanentlyEDITup =)
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

Latest posts

Back