West Coast 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subcool

Dank Creator
Reaction score
One thing that really rocks about being a cannabis Journalist is being allowed access to some amazing legal gardens and the amazing people who tend them.
I wanted to do one thread showing off some of the really amazing grows I get to see.

The first one is in southern cali on a huge ranch and he is growing a **** load of TGA genetics.
The first pictures are of his last years garden

hightimes1.jpg

hightimes2.jpg

hightimes3.jpg

hightimes4.jpg

So this year he has started a large selection of my gear and I am honored such a talented grower have chosen to work with our beans.

Lets take a look at this years amazing garden unfold.

spinach2 001.jpg

spinach2 002.jpg

spinach2 003.jpg

spinach2 004.jpg

spinach2 005.jpg

spinach 005.jpg

spinach 006.jpg

spinach 013.jpg

spinach 014.jpg

man, it must be nice to not be able to sleep at night because you're to excited about going to work in the morning. ;)

nice pics thanks for sharing

Very nice. Would make a good Christmas tree decorated in my living room. Can I borrow one for a bit???? PUUUHHHLLLEEEEEEZ!

I really want to get lost in that garden and dont want to find my way out ! That's awesome pics of that growing field there, WOW ! Smoke a bowl and just watch them plants. West coast temp and weather are perfect for growing anything, California Dream ........CA rules for sure !!

I can officially state that The Flav is now one of the "Permanent Featured Product's" in our collective.

Just Fantastic.

A+ TGA.

I'de love to have a garden like that. Living like cannabis was ment to, Thriving in the sunlight :D

Latest posts

Back