what are the chances....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IBGrowin

Reaction score
that i can get a plant to grow in california starting in december...average temp during the day is still around 70 with average sunlight accept the sun sets around 6... at night temperature drops around 40-45 degrees... i was considering putting the seed inside a half two liter bottle for beggining of sprouting in order to keep some heat in, but what is my likelyness of getting a healthy plant this time of year?

Soccrmn7 said:
that i can get a plant to grow in california starting in december...average temp during the day is still around 70 with average sunlight accept the sun sets around 6... at night temperature drops around 40-45 degrees... i was considering putting the seed inside a half two liter bottle for beggining of sprouting in order to keep some heat in, but what is my likelyness of getting a healthy plant this time of year?
You might be able to get something going but those low temps at night might be the end.

It "might" survive, but will not grow "well". The daylight hours are waaay too short. Expect immeadiate flowering.

well thanks for the help i think im gunna cough up the 250 bucks and pick me up a 400-600 w hps light and grow them in my attic instead until the warmer part of the year and put them outside

Soccrmn7 said:
well thanks for the help i think im gunna cough up the 250 bucks and pick me up a 400-600 w hps light and grow them in my attic instead until the warmer part of the year and put them outside

Noooo way!! dont ever pay that much for a 400 watt! Look around online!

Latest posts

Back