What are you smoking on right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're smoking some of the OG Kust 18 also.Great plants. They got over 6ft.in the greenhouse this yr. peace out.

BigO said:
Mandala, Satori
to me its still got a little bit of a green taste, but that my be me
It makes my ears ring, the wife wont smoke it she says it keeps her up

Satori....yum

I does kinda make my ears ring once in a while. It gets me going. I wouldn't be able to sleep on it either i don't think. Tell you wife it is for getting up and getting going if your old like me.

Oxygen and a straw. :(

I need to get off my lazy *** and go to the store for some smokes. Unfortunately, at this point in time, I'm still smoking on some reggie, though I'm out at the current moment. Purchasing all of these items required for a fruitful grow really lays into my paycheck from week ro week, so I'm not buying nearly as much as I usually do, so it doesn't last as long. After I get the light paid for this weekend, though, I'll be able to resume until my harvest has been completed. :D

-nasty

I clipped a test bud off the 8 Miles High to give it a test smoke. I am very happy with it. Deciding that I don't want it to be much stonier than it is, I have started to trim. I will spread the trim over 3 days or so.

I am glad you are very happy with it. How happy are you? Is it like satori?

Its a lazy day around the house today so i broke into some jars,

top to bottom

Critical +
Larry
Burmese Kush

Hard to tell them apart isnt it, but they smell very different.

bud 006.JPG

Rosebud said:
I am glad you are very happy with it. How happy are you? Is it like satori?

I am very happy. It is similar to Satori, but I think it is a bit stonier. It doesn't have a lot of amber trichs, but I don't find it quite as uppy as the Satori. Nice taste and high however.

getnasty said:
Oxygen and a straw. :(

I need to get off my lazy *** and go to the store for some smokes. Unfortunately, at this point in time, I'm still smoking on some reggie, though I'm out at the current moment. Purchasing all of these items required for a fruitful grow really lays into my paycheck from week ro week, so I'm not buying nearly as much as I usually do, so it doesn't last as long. After I get the light paid for this weekend, though, I'll be able to resume until my harvest has been completed. :D

-nasty

Getting started does bite into the budget, but keep your eyes on the prize, my friend!! It'll all be worth it when you're smoking your own and know you can provide for yourself!

THe Cuz's AK-47 is keeping one eye about half closed -- mellow -- I find there is absolutely no urgency to do anything -- feels good :)

Peace

Latest posts

Back