What brand soil is good to use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont be mislead by the haters.
miracle grow does z great job for me for the last 3 years, probably 12 harvests. excellent results

Fafard products are great... I use bales of the stuff for all sorts of gardening. It's like $28 a bale... FF runs like 5 times that. Can you say rip off!!! All you need is a little bit of lime and Milorganite and you have a bomb grow mix on the cheap. :D

Black Gold Is the stuff i use a little cheaper per size then fox farm soil, i have used it for three grows, works great for me mixed with plenty of perlite!!!

The nice thing 'bout "black gold" is it comes in 3 varieties: standard / organic and orchid mix. I mix the standard with the organic and coco coir. Coco is a new thing for me and it's the shizzle ! no burn from nutes and it stays nice and fluffy !

The thing with miracle is its salt based and i've seen plenty o plants burn and "lock up" with its use... IMO i'll use organic's and teas for nutes !

kaotik said:
just another type of soil (like fox farms has "ocean forrest", this is sungro's "sunshine mix #_ " (many different #'s, best is 4 for growing. i really liked their organic soil, but can't find it.)

I've seen some beautiful plants grown using SS#4.
I think they're great from what I've seen.

Laterz

Latest posts

Back