what can i grow with White Widow at the same time ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlesweedmore

Reaction score
i'll buy
Seedsman Seeds White Widow Feminized.
seedsman WW is good ?

i'll grow 5 WW and i want to grow 10 girls.

so i will buy 5 fem seeds more ( i want to buy from green house cuzz it is cheap )
what can i grow with WW at the same time ?

(i am newbie and it will be my first grow)

thanks

1. i would not waste your money on feminized when you can pay less and get 10 seeds and a possibility of more females

2. anything you want man, there are sooooo many strains out there. just depends what your looking for.

good luck to you and some green mojo.

is indica or sativa not important for growing wth WW ?

can i choose what i want ?

i means;
what will grow well in the same space...

as in
same stretch,
same stature
same nute needs

thanks

Sounds like you're looking for something that has similar nutrient needs as WW so you can mix your nutes and feed them to everyone at once, eh? Smart thing to consider for your first grow. Personally I feel the same about femmed seeds as greenmachine, but hey, thats your choice. Anyways, WW likes it a bit easy on the nutes, so I know personally Sensi Star is another strain that like you to take it a bit easy on the nutes. Get both of those growing together and they should be able to take the same nutrient mixes and they will both give ya great highs. Hope this helps, good luck!

Buy any Indica dominant strain that takes 9-10 weeks to mature.

NL#5 is similar in stature and doesn't need alot of nutes to be a good producer. Remeber WW is very nute sensitive so you need something that does not require a ton of nutes. And stay away from fem seeds.

Latest posts

Back