What cologne do you guys wear?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2dog my fave is: Jean Paul Gaultier.... Also love: Versace Dreamer, Aqua di Gio, Candies...

Somehow I can't picture ozzy in Macys..lol.

I like Halston Z14 on my men...there's another one, like 1 12 but I don't care for it.

Z14 isn't very expensive I don't think. He's the one that goes out and buys it now.

LOL...pencil head....those stricnine brain grinds sucked...and were kind of cool at the same time. We were still getting alot of that dirty stuff in the 80's to....I remember takeing it for days on end, until all I could get was a terrible headache...lol..probably time for a break!

Oh And 2 dog...I was kidding on the oil, I haven't wore that in years...lol..I have some stuff my GF bought me that she really likes (I could care less) One is called Fe'raud and one she got me from Phat Pharm...that she likes a bunch....

thanks for the replies everyone this post has been fun!

Billy orange is nice a fresh english fragrance obtained via chopping onions daily

joke folks

t4

:confused2: why can't you see me in Macy's feed and seed store?

hillbilly.jpg

ozzy...I can see you in dudes section...the idea of you by the perfumes is kind of funny...r u saying you dont wear the pelts of the animals you hunt?

a nice tooth necklace to set it off and impress the women with your prowess..

Round the house pic#1
The bear claw neckless is for special nights
This is heading bowhurting pic#2

frank.jpg

zGetImage.jpg

sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy.....the clicking of the teeth is like a melody on the wind...

Damn ozzman. I am very impressed. :hubba: Have you been in my closet tho? Those overalls look like my maternity ones from baby #10. :hubba:

I'll go dig out my bearskin loin cloth then we can compare notes.

:rofl:

aqua di gio is big with the ladies.......everytime i wear it i feel like i should be fist pumping at the jersey shore......still wear it though because the ladies love it.

victorias secret very sexy (i think thats the name) gets me everytime a girl gets in my car wearing it.....

My GF wears some vanilla scented stuff that drives me crazy!

Wow from cologne to poision. Quite a big swing, lol. I'm usually wearing a fragrance of walleyes and minnows. Not a favorite of the wife's tho. Perfume on women give me an instant headache. I've almost thrown up a few times I had to sit next to someone who bathed in it before boarding the plane or at the movies. No love here for old spice? Will women tear my clothes off if I wear axe? Maybe I can do a backflip on a dirt bike if I wear it.

Hey, Ozzman---you pick out a name for that baby growing inside your belly yet? You're what---8 months along from the picture? I vote for Stoney DioDude.

Back in the day.....the sexiest bad boys all wore English Leather. To this day all I need to do is catch the tiniest whiff, and I'm 18 all over again. It's almost an instant auto-orgasm.

I no longer wear scents because I often work in a hospital setting, and too many people have severe multiple chemical sensitivities. I was just in the trauma unit here in Vegas with a friend who lives with chemical sensitivity, and the head nurse smelled like someone dunked her in a bath tub of flowery perfume. My friend barfed all over me, got hives, and was totally miserable. Her throat started closing up.

Just a thought, those of you who love sexy scents---if you end up going to a waiting room, hospital, or area where people are trapped close together inside, it's a nice thing to not wear a scent that could trigger an allergic reaction.

And when I DO wear scent, it's always Chanel No. 5.

Latest posts

Back