What did i do wrong?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you use a grow tent you can place the propagator (or other container that promotes high humidity and keeps it dark) on top of it it gets warm.

i must say ive planted about 25 seeds ever and they all germinated except one.... with this method

peat cups, filled with biobizz lite , pre-watered with rhizotonic, give the seeds a hot ten minutes in a superthrive mix (2drops to half litre) then plant in a pre-poked hole not too deep, sit the pots inside a plastic propagator , sitting on top the tent.

i didnt keep it dark but i noticed they shot up overnight so i would say darkness is best

on top of an old portable tv that gets hot is also quite good for keeping a constant warmth.

high humidity.

see i found it piss easy to germ if i have problems in future ill be fumin im lookin to spend a good £80 on ten pips if even one fails to germ or is male it will be dissapointing.

also i have mistakenly planted directly into bio-terra full strength medium before and got nute burn early on, but they all germinated.

how bad is this for a plant. anyone?- would planting in 'hot' soil detract from the crop at the end? (apart from giving you less time in which to increase your plant's tolerance to fert, so it will finish on a fert mix with a lower ec strength )??

I'm thinking that if the seeds haven't sprouted since the first post in this thread, it's very likely they won't ever germ. Ummm:03-06

Latest posts

Back