what did you get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

city

Reaction score
Well I feel like I made out like a bandit.
Got an extra long terry cloth bath robe from sierra trading post. A grip of new clothes and best of all a gas smoke house 18" smoker!.
Thank you Jesus Claus!

I got 2 new pair of jama pants!!! A blown glass ROOSTER, beautiful!!! And a new CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!! WOOT< WOO!!! My tree this year was bringin me down, so I am super excited about my new tree!!!!!:D

lambswool commando sweater
a huge book on the 82nd airbourne in WWII
box of .270 shells
giftcard to a sporting goods store
a new hat

and

an alarm clock that crows like a rooster and is loud enough to raise the dead.
also had a huge standing rib roast with mashed potatoes, acorn squash with butter and brown sugar, and grenbean casserole

I got myself (or maybe it was sent from up above?) vicious flu

Also, a beautiful girlfriend, caring mother- in -law and a magic dog ;)

the usual clothes and bits and bobs.

i do tell everyone i dont want anything as what i want is always expensive and would be just a toy really like a new motorbike or racing bike etc etc.

as i dont need anything i just say dont bother not in a baaahh humbug fasthion you understand.

lol

did get 'wall and piece' by banksy the unknown graffitti artist.

quality work imo

pkj

(slaps weedabix), wake up weed, your hallucinating bro.:hubba:. i just got over that stuff, took 3 weeks man...bb...

guns and ammo. some fishing gear. and 6 dwc's in the grow room.(sing that to 'a partridge in a pear tree'):D...bb...

hi all...well i had a cd player for my car, a necklace,a leather bag,make up,

I got an air compressor :D , a cool burl wood rolling tray, some foot things and a neck thing that heat up and massage, lots of yummies to eat, some of those aqua globe things for my house plants...

My partner kissed me, wished me happy christmas, then said 'thank you for entering my life'.

Then walked to the toilet and burst into tears!

:confused:

My wife hates shopping 4 me, if I want something I just buy it... She did get me this year tho... along with normal underclothes and easy stuff she got me a "do it yourself" Bonsai tree, I get to do something while waiting for the ladies to mature... :D

Diamond Stone, Sex Pistols Mug, Pocket Saw, Fancy Brown Sauce, Book and Grinder...........................:D

Dank 08.JPG

Thanx HIE, this is why I am happy about this :D totally different then MJ (cept I can use some of my nutes) i.e. - right now the tree is in my garage (it is like 50 degrees F.) no light, nothing, until the pot I ordered gets here so I can transplant :confused: funny...
3 yrs old and only 3 in. high - still a baby - I will post pics to my journal when I do the transplant ....

A big book on Bonsai trees, several campy old sci-fi movies which I love to watch stoned(!!), some cool kitchen gadgets as seen on 'Good Eats', a gift card to a hobby shop, a pair of digital camera binoculars I haven't learned how to use yet, lots of munchy goodies and a tee shirt that says ' Sometimes I stand and wonder, "Why does that frisbee look like it's getting bigger and bigger?".. and then it hits me.' :p

Latest posts

Back