What do you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PokeSmot420

Reaction score
What do you think kind of yield I would get from this:

A scrog grow of some regular weed bagseed
2 26w cfl's
3 weeks veg and 3 weeks flower
No nutes

I was hoping for at least an ounce and a half. You think I can get that?

No.

Sorry to be so blunt- PokeSmot420, but the truth to the matter is at 3 weeks of flower you will have a whole lot of useless plant matter- doesn't matter how much you harvest.

At 3 weeks veg, the plants will most likely not be sexually mature. IMHO it will take at least three weeks to start developing any flowers, and except for the occassional rare phenotype, there will be little to no trichome production- meaning no THC. So whatever you harvest will be useless.

My understanding of SCROG. Is that you would veg for a while to train your plants to grow along your screen and then judge when to change to flower and fill your screen. 3 weeks of veg isn't going to cut it. From what I've been reading.

PokeSmot420 said:

2 26w cfl's
No nutes

Sorry, but nothing about this will work..
A scrog will take probably 2 months to fill the screen
2 26W CFLs are not enough light to flower anything
There is no regular plant that will flower in 3 weeks
And you will need nutes.

PokeSmot420 said:

2 26w cfl's
No nutes

You obviously need to read through this>>>>http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

With a question like the one you just asked you obviously don't know the basics of what it takes to grow marijuana...everything about your plan is wrong...not enough light, not enough veg time, plants not sexually mature...3 weeks of flower? That's laughable...no nutrients?:holysheep:

this is the same kid that wants to grow with his buddy in his dads house in a computer box...so not much of anything he is saying is makeing sense, and he doesn't want to listen to what we tell him, he wants to keep fishing until he hears the answers he wants to hear...he doesn't want the truth, he wants to be stroked.

I'm going to say this one more time, then I think I'm going to have to finally use the ignore button on you. 1) don't risk loosing your dads house and freedom. 2) don't grow with a friend...no matter how close..It's just not smart. 3) read about what you are doing...and I mean read everything you can get your hands on. If you don't have the patience to do the research, you will definately not have it to grow. 4) you are not going to be able to change the nature of this plant, it is going to need space to grow, proper lighting, ventilation, space and nutrients. It sounds to me like you need to just do what most teens do...go buy a dime bag and get baked, and wait until your ready to start growing...you have alot to learn kid. If I hurt your feelings by telling you the truth, then maybe this is not the site you want to be on. Go to your myspace friends maybe they will co-sign your b.s., we won't.

ight????

Alright...maybe that was a little to harsh. If you want to learn that is cool...I'm sure most here would be happy to help you. But when people tell you things like, don't grow in your dads house, or don't let anyone know, you have a dozen different reasons why we are wrong, and that is frustrating. Because we are right, and you are arguing about the advice we are trying to give you. If your willing to stop arguing, and listen, and maybe willing to do it outside this spring so that you aren't risking getting your family in trouble. Then I'm sure most here would be happy to help you. Spring gives you plenty of time to get things organized, and you might actually be able to get a decent grow, safetly...if you do some research and keep an open mind. If it felt like I was jumping you...well I guess I was, but I hate seeing people waste their breath answering questions, that aren't going to be listened to...I mean why even ask, if your going to argue the answers, and do what you want to do anyway.....ight?

I'm old, don't have a daddy anymore and couldn't even roll a joint under 52 watts of cfl. But--ight, whatever.

LOL...I have a 16 yr old...luckily she speaks clear english, and I don't have to ask for definitions....but some of her friends...some of the stuff that comes out of their mouths sound like some kind of birds or monkey mateing call. I get it...I mean I was a teenager once to...and believe me, I KNEW EVERYTHING!

Latest posts

Back