what do you use in your bong?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astrobud

bhc# vhc# 5150
Reaction score
what have you used in your bongs when smoking. i use water and sometimes ice in mine. i have heard of people putting pepsi cola, jack black or other wiskeys, kool aid:spit:i dont think i could try anything other than water. so whats the weirdest thing youve ever heard about

I like to put my fish in mine while smoking...Hey, fish are cool and they need a break in their day too.

Nasty stinky bong water. That is what is in my bong right now.

Budders Keeper said:
I like to put my fish in mine while smoking...Hey, fish are cool and they need a break in their day too.

HAHAHAHAHA..... stoned fish :D

I know this guy from Brazill who swares by milk in his bong ! :huh:

Myself.... I prefer Ice H2o :bong:

chris1974 said:
I know this guy from Brazill who swares by milk in his bong ! :huh:
This is not the first time I've heard of the milk thing...just can't get myself to try it.

Budders Keeper said:
This is not the first time I've heard of the milk thing...just can't get myself to try it.

Yeah me neither, I tried sprite once tho ! :) I didnt trally notice anything ?

Ice water user here. I tried some cheap sangria one time, but didn't notice any difference.

There was a thread on here quite a while back about using warm/hot water. I had forgotten all about it. I remember everyone trying it and being pretty shocked that it worked so well and hit smoother than ice even. Now that I remembered (thanks all) I am gonna give it a go this weekend..

I use plain old water...Hve read a bunch about not putting alcohol in it as it is a solvent and some of the thc might be imparted into the alcohol...and I wld not want that unless I planned on drinking the alcohol later on...but i cld not ever bring myself to do this no matter how high it got you....

why would warm water matter? I wonder if someone can answer that...

and back it up, cuz I could believe that...just have no idea why it would work...

maybe the brachi in the lung are open more with a warmer enviornment and ale to accept more smoke?

Gigiddy-Gigiddy,

Yeppers, I like to use a little juice for flavoring, my son enjoys orange juice in his, but I am more into cherry, and mix in a little ice.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Cold water usually. Used scope once or twice, gave me fresh breath that's for sure! Crushed ice sounds cool. The hot/warm water thing sounds interesting... I'll probably give it a go too.

Well H2o is the best way to go for most of my bong liquid . Because im asian so i had tried many weird things with it . If im using ice water for the bong i would add in a couple drops of this peppermint extract oil that freshing up the smoke to taste like a cocktail . I was using warm water too with adding in powder spices like cinnamon or the 5 star gloves , add some flavor into the smoke . Anyways ....always prefer plain cold water , the best taste of buds :D yum yum .

P.S
I against people who drink their bong water after smoking . Nasty and taste like old woman *** if sitting for a while, i tried once and never again!!!:eek:

Thank nvthis for that hot water idea of the link . I think it is good though i never really try HOT HOT water for bong before because im using glass bong . Just bother me that if we do a hot water bong hit , the smoke and the hot water vapor be too hot for our lungs when we inhale ? ....Its like having difficulty to breath when you inside the bathroom taking a hot shower, kindna uncomfortable to me !:D

i'll have to tell some friends to try this... that would be an interesting experiment.

and to the dude who wanted to use hot water and ice:

glass is not made to be heated, cooled or much less both at the same time rapidly. this is why a kiln is required to blow glass, and this is also why having to substances at different ends of the temperature spectrum would be a recipe for a broken or cracked bong.

Latest posts

Back