what happened???????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grama42

Reaction score
:confused: my clone was coming along just fine please help me with this if you can did i over nute? or over water? or is my light to strong? will she make it? i just transplanted her this morning i thought the pot she was in was to big and wet help if you can any info please be safe (it came back very healthy but with one fan not three only a few fans has 3 :shocked: im going to go into flower next week this is going to be a strange plant hope i get some bud off it will keep you posted be safe grama42:watchplant: :yay:

WITH LIGHT 039.jpg

WITH LIGHT 041.jpg

WITH LIGHT 040.jpg

plants x mas 029.jpg

WOW something happened fast.
What kind of soil did you move her in?
What fertilizer are you using?
sorry to ask answer a ? with a ?.
We need more info. but if you still got a few green leaves there's always hope. ;)

Mutt said:
WOW something happened fast.
What kind of soil did you move her in?
What fertilizer are you using?
sorry to ask answer a ? with a ?.
We need more info. but if you still got a few green leaves there's always hope. ;)
i moved her into peat moss from m-g the m-g was pretty wet im going to get some other soil that just what i had and i wanted to move her out of the wet soil

looks like your using an hps light, how many watts, how close to it were you and how hot is your room, kinda looks like you cooked it, there is no such thing as too big a pot, you may as well put it into whatever you plan on leaving it in for the whole grow. over watering wouldn't hurt your plant that quickly I don't think

Wow! What a bummer. I feel for ya.

There might be a possibility that you did all 3, but it is hard to analyze with out more details. Could be a combination of over fert/ with a heat problem

woaa, buddy... that got fried!... wet MG soil?... into peat moss?

it probably got over ferted from the mg, then the peat moss (if straight) is also kinda acidic (ph).

I recommend you get yerself some neutral good commercial potting soil and transplant into that... whatever is going to die on the plant is going to die... just leave it - even when it dies and browns... if the plant is going to survive, it will regrow a new top, cuz that one is toast. just leave it, and if it is going to survive, it will... if you transplant into some good soil and no more nutes until it starts up again.

tom thumb said:
looks like your using an hps light, how many watts, how close to it were you and how hot is your room, kinda looks like you cooked it, there is no such thing as too big a pot, you may as well put it into whatever you plan on leaving it in for the whole grow. over watering wouldn't hurt your plant that quickly I don't think
its 1000 w the closet get to 90 and its about 3ft from the plant

While 90 degrees is too hot, it will not cook a plant like that (trust me, I know). I am leaning more towards nute burn. That crazy vancouver guy has given you good advise. You may want to add some perlite or vermiculite to your soil. I think that it looks like it might make it. As long as there is green, you have a chance. Green mojo for your sick girl.

yes i run a 1000 HPS at 12 inches away..and those look to be nute issues..Do what TCVG has sujjested and watch them close..if there is GREEN you have hope..good luck..keep us posted..and KEEP M GREEN okay lol

just want you all to know that my poor plant is doing great not sure what will be but it did come back but with one fan not 3 i will keep you all posted cause this plant is going to be strange to watch:eek: be safe grama here are a few pic its the one near the merror

plants x mas 022.jpg

Latest posts

Back