What instruments do you play?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marijuana Passion band???? hhahahah :headbang2:

I have a Fender Strat, 12 string acoustic Hondo, electric bass (cheapo Degas), and my 6 string acoustic, a Washburn.

SmokinMom, do it! Take someone who plays with you when you go to get your guitar, if you are not familiar with them your $50 guitar might end up turning you off if the action is bad (meaning it's hard to press the strings to the fret). A friend of mine learning went out with a similar idea, and came back with a guitar that you needed a vice grip to make a barre chord on, LOL. It's a rough start while you are building up your fingers caluses, the tips of your fingers will hurt real bad until they toughen up. I remember being in the shower in the morning and the tops of my fingers would be pulsing. You get over it though and then it will be so much fun, trust me :)

i can play a little guitar ,drums ,violin and trumpet although not very well :tokie:

ive got a takamine acou/elec, gibson acoustic, and a fender telecaster in my music room i love to play about an hour a day since i was a wee feller

the cheapest guitar WORTH buying runs about 80 to 100 bucks. i know someone will say something on this one, trust me...i have. the name brand is called a johnson. the action is great and stays in tune nicely, i had one to take around...cheap enough to let the weather wear it out but still sounded nice.

before anyone says it...yes, i could throw my johnson over my shoulder and walk around...and yes i played with my johnson every chance i got. dam, i kill me. lol

but seriously, check that brand out...stay away from the walmart guitar if possible, its ok buttttttt....

I hate Walmart and prefer to stay as far away from that store as possible. :p

Thanks everyone, maybe I will. And I might look on Craigslist or the local classifieds...

Latest posts

Back