What is best pot for sleeping aid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnneyB

Reaction score
Here it is 2am and I`m wide awake..went to bed at 10 and had to pee..now I can`t get back to sleep. It use to be two or three sleepless nites a month and now it`s two or three sleepless nites a week..ah the wonders of aging...so my question is: what kind of smoke gets you in the mood for....sleep?

Oh yeah. Indica. My Aurora (indica) bud just knocks me right out if I take a little more than usual.

My Frosting at 11 weeks and 80% Amber..That would KNOCK you OUT!!

But I cant send you any sorry..try Nyquil

Hey JB I have heard quite alot about a strain called manatuska mint or manatuska thunder#@* few different X's but the description of stone says Sedative used for people with sleeping disorders,insomnia etc...give it look. I also have sleepless nights were no matter how hard i try i just can't switch off this type of weed would come in handy 4 me hope this helps

SIMO123

4u2sm0ke said:
My Frosting at 11 weeks and 80% Amber..That would KNOCK you OUT!!

But I cant send you any sorry..try Nyquil

Why Not send any throu the mail ! I heard alot of people getting there **** throu the mail.. Scary to me.. But it can be done with the new stuff to hold the smell inside and NO One will Know..
My Address is
Prisdent Kush
Po Box 420
Washington DC. 420420

Make that a Rush like over night.:hubba: DHL is faster then UPS or FED-X

Latest posts

Back