What is in your backyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3246.jpeg

I planted one bunch of ferns under the shaded end of my deck a couple weeks ago to see how they would do. The first bunch did good, so I transplanted a few more today.
IMG_3248.jpeg

I also tucked a Lady Slipper between the ferns and the wall.
IMG_3249.jpeg

And a little Yellow Root.
IMG_3247.jpeg

And a couple stalks of Ginseng.
IMG_3250.jpeg

And I stuck another Banana tree on the sunny end to keep it better shaded back in there.

Decided to do some reptile hunting in New Mexico yesterday. The spider was a female eating a male about the size of a big wolf spider. I looked it up and it is some kind of huge jumping spider.View attachment 330883View attachment 330884View attachment 330885View attachment 330886
Reptile hunting is for sure a cool hobby dude. I don’t mind spiders and snakes but don’t have a need to handle them but I have raised a few bugs and frogs for the fun of it. I wouldn’t tho go poking around in the holes looking for them snakes and spiders tho but I’m glad you did and are posting about it. Very cool

Reptile hunting is for sure a cool hobby dude. I don’t mind spiders and snakes but don’t have a need to handle them but I have raised a few bugs and frogs for the fun of it. I wouldn’t tho go poking around in the holes looking for them snakes and spiders tho but I’m glad you did and are posting about it. Very cool
I have had pet tarantulas, scorpions. woma pythons, black headed pythons now a mule deer buck and raised two red tail hawks.

Latest posts

Back