What is in your backyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fargin’ bar…
07FF634C-3095-4C62-9E32-CF9458E27602.jpeg

He’s so cute 💕💕💕
I shooed him away(from my deck, not near him like the dummy I was last year) and he left. I said to Mrs Fogey that at least he didn’t break stuff like bears usually do. 5 minutes later he was back and tore down one of my feeders. Pegged him with a couple of BB’s and he ran off again. Going to have to keep an eye out on this one…

Anybody know what kind of spider this is? She builds a huge web every night at my patio door. Actually there are two of them that each make a web in each corner of my patio lights.
IMG_8767.jpeg
IMG_8765.jpeg

my stoned self watched her make the web for about 15 minutes from the third pic view thru my patio door. I have a spider sticky on my door to remind me not to walk thru the web every morning. I sweep it down everyday. Didn’t want to kill the spiders but may relocate them.
IMG_8783.jpeg

T
Anybody know what kind of spider this is? She builds a huge web every night at my patio door. Actually there are two of them that each make a web in each corner of my patio lights. View attachment 338583View attachment 338584
my stoned self watched her make the web for about 15 minutes from the third pic view thru my patio door. I have a spider sticky on my door to remind me not to walk thru the web every morning. I sweep it down everyday. Didn’t want to kill the spiders but may relocate them.
View attachment 338585
Texas orb weaver

Do you want your old account back or keep the new account. I can send you a password reset for your runyoned18 account if you like and delete this one.
One of the accounts has to be removed.
By the way that's a cool telescope 🔭.
Or is that a cannon 😁

Yes you had to use a different email when you started a new account because the other email had been used by you for runyoned18.
Just check your old email and reset your password and log in. I will take care of the Weedwhacker account.
If you don't remember your old email I can send it to you in a PM.

I had to change emails as well do I will just add t keep the knew one if it is easier and try and delete the old one. Thanks
So was your account hacked and stolen from this...................?

Earlier posting you made

Hey fellow smokers I just wanted everyone to know since we are talking about computers there is a new scam out there. Three days ago, my computer screen went black, and it said to call Microsoft at a given number on the screen to fix it. When you call the number, it really sounds real, you get the same accent that you get when talking to a Microsoft tech and they will tell you that someone has hack into your phone or computer and is trying to order from your credit card or debit card. They will try and tell you do not use your phone to make the call to close your credit card account and they will ask for the number, and you can talk to them through their phone. What they do is connect you to one of the hackers and if you give them any information, they got you. Just wanted to let you know.

Latest posts

Back