What is in your backyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you had to use a different email when you started a new account because the other email had been used by you for runyoned18.
Just check your old email and reset your password and log in. I will take care of the Weedwhacker account.
If you don't remember your old email I can send it to you in a PM.
Sounds like he may not have access to the old email after the hacking
Maybe yes maybe no, Good Work Inspector Hopper

Good Morning too you Sir

Shouldn't matter about being hacked,,,He should be able to access his email from any computer or even his phone so that shouldn't be a problem resetting his password as long as he remembers his old email address.
If not I can change his email for him if necessary.

Yes you had to use a different email when you started a new account because the other email had been used by you for runyoned18.
Just check your old email and reset your password and log in. I will take care of the Weedwhacker account.
If you don't remember your old email I can send it to you in a PM.
Thanks

I'll be watching for runyoned18 to return where I can nix the other account.
One of them has to be removed.

Will I be able to access my old email if my computer has been wiped clean. I had to do this before they would let us access to our accounts. Our phones were wiped as well.
If you don't mind just take off my old account and I will use this one since it is already and working. Sorry about the ** and thank you.

Will I be able to access my old email if my computer has been wiped clean. I had to do this before they would let us access to our accounts. Our phones were wiped as well.
So they made you wipe all your accounts clean? That is weird.
Were any of your bank and credit accounts hacked where they gained access to them? I have gotten that message from microsoft a few times over the years, I always just cleared it by turning computer off and on and run a virus scan.
Never found a virus.

So they made you wipe all your accounts clean? That is weird.
Were any of your bank and credit accounts hacked where they gained access to them? I have gotten that message from microsoft a few times over the years, I always just cleared it by turning computer off and on and run a virus scan.
Never found a virus.
Yes I had to change everything. They tried pulling thousands out of my account but I had a $200 block on it. The bank called and asked if this was me or a hacker before they OK the release. It is a pain but that saved everything. They got my wife's SS somehow. I even notified my 401 and profit sharing account. It took two weeks to get everything changed.

Yes I had to change everything. They tried pulling thousands out of my account but I had a $200 block on it. The bank called and asked if this was me or a hacker before they OK the release. It is a pain but that saved everything. They got my wife's SS somehow. I even notified my 401 and profit sharing account. It took two weeks to get everything changed.
A lady at work had all her savings taken. It completely destroyed her savings. They got over $ 38,000 from what she told me.

Bastards Glad it all worked out
Some never get their identity back, and loose all their cash

I can change your new email over to your old account and send you the password reset. That way you won't loose your old account.
I'll be back.

Okay. Check your new email you used and reset your password. You will then be back in your old account

And next time that shit shows up on your computer. Force power off. Wait a little bit and turn it back on.

And next time that shit shows up on your computer. Force power off. Wait a little bit and turn it back on.
Hit the power button, hold it down for at least ten seconds, then power it back up. Old IT buddy told me the trick. It works.

Latest posts

Back