What is in your backyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you forgot to feed the mouse in your pic.

I've never seen a tic around here, and that's a good thing. That lyme disease doesn't look like a fun thing to have.
Lyme is transmitted by deer ticks which are much smaller than the wood ticks I am finding on my pack(and me). They are about twice the size of a period in a newspaper. I get bit by deer ticks every year, get the rash but never the disease(yet). There is possibility that Lyme Disease escaped from a naval lab in Lyme CT (huge sun base near by)but who believes in lab leaks anymore?😂😂😂

Lyme is transmitted by deer ticks which are much smaller than the wood ticks I am finding on my pack(and me). They are about twice the size of a period in a newspaper. I get bit by deer ticks every year, get the rash but never the disease(yet). There is possibility that Lyme Disease escaped from a naval lab in Lyme CT (huge sun base near by)but who believes in lab leaks anymore?😂😂😂
You nay want to get tested Lyme disease takes years for symptoms. It is a simple blood test. Next time your Dr orders a blood test ask him to add it in. Just tell him you get tics on you from outdoor activities. He will agree mist likely.

Nothing, not a thing... my backyard has no fence and is about 8ft deep.... oh wait, my wife is growing zucchini next to our a/c unit... hahaha. I live in a 55+ community and no fences, tiny yards cost me $12 to have taken care of so $24a month.. barely get the gas for that. both disabled so this low maintenance was the way to go. Mongo misses his big fenced yard to chase lizards all day... but man I hated cutting that monster yard mower in one hand, cane in the other.. cuz we poor white folk.. lol

cherish dem yards... I miss mine a lot

Nothing, not a thing... my backyard has no fence and is about 8ft deep.... oh wait, my wife is growing zucchini next to our a/c unit... hahaha. I live in a 55+ community and no fences, tiny yards cost me $12 to have taken care of so $24a month.. barely get the gas for that. both disabled so this low maintenance was the way to go. Mongo misses his big fenced yard to chase lizards all day... but man I hated cutting that monster yard mower in one hand, cane in the other.. cuz we poor white folk.. lol

cherish dem yards... I miss mine a lot
I love a yard but not enough help to maintain ours. I am working on it though. It looks 100 times better this year compared to last.

Yeah, once she got hurt and I kept getting worse, we knew we had to figure something out... her attorney thought he was screwing her by pulling his representation a month before her 2nd hearing.. dude didn't even call us, we got a letter form the courts stating so.. gave up all his rights to.. so, we took on Soc Sec ourselves.. won a 4yr batle, he lost out on almost $10K. We almost paid cash for our place... Justice served baby. so yeah, we love our little yard. Just bought her one of them horse trough looking raised garden beds for the front yard.. it's bigger... lol

Got my umbrellas from Amazon. I have them tilted to shade my plants during the hottest time of the day.
IMG_20240525_155541495_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240525_155535343_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240525_155548910_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240525_155604443_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240525_155607693_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240525_155613840_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240525_155621410_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240525_155623724_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240525_155628816_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240525_155637690_HDR.jpg

Took Zig out for a **** in the woods this morning. He signaled me that he saw something(he acts like a pointer). This is the deer he alerted me to. BTW-the farting sounds are my feet squeaking on my shitty flip flops…😂

Full pooping was completed and he listened when I told him to stop chasing the deer. I am sure he would have no idea what to do if he actually caught up to the deer.

I see those almost every day in the back yard, sometimes in the front. Big talk in town yesterday was the black bear that was sighted less than half a mile from my house. Might have to send the Old Hen out with bigger firepower than the .32 she's been packing for 'yotes. The Border Collie is safe, but the Sheltie would be a Scooby-snack for a pack of 'yotes.

Latest posts

Back