what is it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4ms

ms4ms
Reaction score
Greetings, I am in my first grow and so far I geuss it is ok. My ? is what is in the bag of Tomatoes I buy when I'm hungry. What is the grow story if it is really steemy and seedy. I want to grow the opposite of this and wonder if it is a bad female or male tomato?:)

ms4ms said:
Greetings, I am in my first grow and so far I geuss it is ok. My ? is what is in the bag of Tomatoes I buy when I'm hungry. What is the grow story if it is really steemy and seedy. I want to grow the opposite of this and wonder if it is a bad female or male tomato?:)

Is tomatoes suposed to be slang for marijuana ? or are we really talking about tomatoes? and by steemy , do you mean STEMMY like as in lots of stems? you are confusing the hell out of everybody who reads this . Please just be up front and out in the open about your question . OR ELSE share that good stuff you are on , CAUSE man , wow .

lol that is pretty funny though. Buddy, if you are talking about the beautiful marijuana for one, dont be afraid to talk about it. And second, what you got is what we consider mexican weed, **** weed, shwag, or just crap. The way you grow this shitty type of weed is very simple. Pay no attention, no care just forget about the plant. make sure it gets really bad lighting and as little water and no nuts at all. After all that you will proably have some shitty seeded STEMMY weed. Although im sorry if im wrong but im not much into growing of the mex weed...

Latest posts

Back