What is it ?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnybuds

Reaction score
Can anyone tell what strain this is? its about three weeks into flower mode.

Thanks buds:cool:

IMG_1940.JPG

Hick said:
..because "all" mj is so similar. It is virtually impossible to identify unknown genetics..

Good Morning Hick:D I dont think there the Skunk #1 i ordered. I think there Hindu Kush from the wide bladed leafs when they where young. theres no Skunk smell, just a sweet smell.I'll see if i can get a better shot of the plant. You all are very talented here so please give it your best shot :hubba:

JB

Aaahh .... is it .... Rumplestiltskin :hubba:

..simply too many variables johnnybud..
Though different strains have different specific traits, so much is influenced by environment, nutrients, methods, breed stability, breeder, phenotypes, ect., that is impossible to determine "for sure".
Though.. IMHO, a skunk strain, shouldn't be sweet smelling.. :p. It could still become a 'stinker'.
I remember the "old school" skunk, from the late 70's.. If you're looking for THAT 'rich, roadkill, eye watering, overpowering', nostril burning,' stench, I wish you luck.. :)

Hick said:
..simply too many variables johnnybud..
Though different strains have different specific traits, so much is influenced by environment, nutrients, methods, breed stability, breeder, phenotypes, ect., that is impossible to determine "for sure".
Though.. IMHO, a skunk strain, shouldn't be sweet smelling.. :p. It could still become a 'stinker'.
I remember the "old school" skunk, from the late 70's.. If you're looking for THAT 'rich, roadkill, eye watering, overpowering', nostril burning,' stench, I wish you luck.. :)

Thanks for trying hick.Here goes nothing;)

IMG_1941.JPG

Call it what u want Johnnybud !
Looks like to me, like some GOOD GREEN MOJO.....

Looks great. Give it your own name and roll with that. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted on them though. They are looking mighty fine. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
Looks great. Give it your own name and roll with that. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted on them though. They are looking mighty fine. Take care and be safe.

Good morning.They are harder to grow then my past two grows(bag seed). The info on Skunk#1 says"easy to grow" on the Hindu Kush it says" moderate to grow".

When they where small they looked like a members Hindu kush pics, so i think this could be it.

I think the true test is the high?;)

Latest posts

Back