What is Project Medicine Man in Mt and the Whys behind it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually Hal pretty good so far I call it strong but small as We are a core unit of motivated folks...

We were actually very blessed to gain another doctor that deeply believes in what we are doing and we are educating him on cannabis,and that Doc is in turn trying get the local hospital on board to help us and Us help them as a viable alternative.

We have had a few little glitches at the pod but nothing huge now when we take clones and they are ready to move into veg in a pod we dip them to protect from fungus bacteria and disease in Einstein oil and water dip.

WE are kind of hand to mouth on supply and demand for all patients so we are pushing for each patient to also have a home unit to grow in thus I'm building My Cab and I'm helping two other patients work on home units as well ...

Others in the group have been working on our 25 percent fair share program where each patient and the pod donates 25% of each grow to Hospice and Indigent care ....They project they will have it fully written by the end of the week so the Leaders can sit and discuss it and suggest changes if needed.

Right now the breakdown has been 25 percent to hospice but the new split as I head an advance read is going to include Indigent folks that want to join and a percentage of meds banked for immediate need say for chemo patients.

Well that is about all for the moment
James Out and back to work

Oh and I'm feeling like I have a much better quality of life on the canna now that I'm up to a 3/4 dose a day.

Hum they want Me to go teach at the local hospital in an open form for patients ...I like it and it is a good idea but I want to wait till the lawyer giving Us a hand talks to Me so I make sure I'm not going to get in trouble...Better safe then sorry they always say ...Things at the pod are going like gangbusters but man do we need more equipment!

James Out

Latest posts

Back