What Is this on my leaves? Please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What Nutrient's are you using?
Open sesame
How much of each nutrient are you using with how much water? *Knowing the brand is very helpful*
Directions on nutes say 1/4-1/2 tsp per gallon I use 2 tsp per 5 gallon

This might be your problem 2 tsp would be enough for 8 gal when using 1/4 tsp per gal.

flush all the plants throughly to get built up salts out, feed less often, and get a pH meter

Thanks for the help I am going to just give them water for the next week and I will buy A ph meter soon I found one on htgsupply for $43.

thc is good for me said:
Here Are some pictures Of my plants I am having problems with.

Here is also a Picture of the roots of one of my plants I noticed when I was re potting They look like they are part of the roots but could they be from spider mites I had a problem with spider mites before but I bought these no pest strips that kill mites and there are no signs of them on the leaves. Any ideas ????
View attachment 138150

View attachment 138151

View attachment 138152

my buddy DOS was talking bout mycro webb.. when i had i case i wasnt sure about.. i would pm him.... because that last picture there with the roots and web lookin shet sure looks like what hes talking bout.. so he might beable to help my friend..
LH

Latest posts

Back