What is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigweedo

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
So I am in week 5 of flowering using B'cuzz nutrient (schedule on back of bottle) and my plants are starting to show some yellow and curved leaves. They all looked great until the beginning of this week. One plant is starting to get yellow leaves that are concerning me quite a bit!
Any help/advice would be much appreciated!
Thanks,
BW
:peace:

DSCF0738.JPG

DSCF0740.JPG

DSCF0741.JPG

DSCF0742.JPG

DSCF0743.JPG

Im sure there will be someone to pop up on here and say the plants will go yellow naturally and not to be concerned. I tell ya, I've seen 9 week strains go 12+ in hydro (by other growers) and the leaves stay green all the way to the flush.

Looking at the full on shot of the plant, it looks slightly underwatered first off.
The coloring makes it hard to see upper fan leaf colors, but I'll assume they are good and green?
Some purpling on the leaf stems, usually a sign of not enough P
also could be a slight -Mg issue.

Thanks for the response. The plant that has the droopy leaves was thought to been underwatered..but I gave it a nice drink and it still looks the same two days later. And it looks like the yellow is starting to take over the whole plant, the the top leaves still green but fading.
:eek:

Looks like the leaves drooping is caused by overwatering to me, not underwatering. How often do you give her a drink?

I give them a 12 ounce cup of nutrients (mixed in a gallon of water before) and i give them about 1 1/2 (12 ounce red cup) of water every 3-4 days. Is this too much? Should I cut the nutrients back to half strength?:confused:

You should water once a week or when the soil is dry 2 inches deep in your container. I think that's your problem. Don't feed them for 5 or 6 days and see how they respond.

Thanks for the advice. Maybe I should feed them every other watering?

Latest posts

Back