what organic ferts and nutes do u prefer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love earth juice products I use the grow bloom and micro blast for all stages in differnt mixes I aslo use rooters mycorrhizal fungi granules with great results very easy to use very forgiving

Im using fish emulsion for veg (ensures no burning) and i plan to use bone meal for flowering!

I have grown small time and had great results with Canna's Bio Flores mentioned my Soma. I have also tried Metanaturals, and a product called Sugar Peak it has molasses in it which is Beastie friendly hehe. I love Fox Farm's Ocean Forest and I mix in lots of perlite so my roots get lots of air. Then on the bottoms I mix in some guano for a bloom boost.

I use Alaskan Fish Fertilizer for veg. it is 5-1-1. I use Fox Farm Tiger Bloom (2-8-4) for flowering every watering.

There are many great brands of Organic and Semi Organic nutes.
Metanaturals is 100% organic and a really good nutrient.
Botanicare makes pure blend pro for soil and hydro that are great. also organic
General Hydroponics makes fine semi organic nutrients like their flora nova series.

Advanced nutrients i even think has a organic line or semi organic.

Anyways hope that helps.

Yes and as mentioned by the scientists alaska brand fertilizers. They make a grow and bloom.

I preffer Neptune's Harvest fish emulsion. The plants really love it. However, watch what NPK you buy. There is a 2-4-1 I use for veg and flower....Yes I know its not what your suppose to use the whole time through but it does a great job for me.

fox farms, that what we use lately, even fish smelly ferz. I realized its good.. but would like to stick with organic and improve it that does SAVE MONEY!!

guano and fish eyes, soak in little water, you will be surprise how smelly it will go, mix with water then. its organic ferz.

I like this. something like this should be a stickykind of like a poll or something so us newbs can have an idea of what we should and ashouldnt be using..

I use Ionic veg,bloom and boost. good for hydro and soil.
anyone els use this stuff?

what are some easliy available organic nutes that can be found in local shops?

I have found that the best organics to use are from Blue Mountain Organics. I use the SPT all the way thru the grow, and the Flower Power 2 weeks into flowering. I also feed the micro organisms with Molasses. Very green and thick growth, biggest buds ever. Blue Mountain Organics can only be found on ebay but they are really cheap and they work the best.

botanicare pureblend pro Grow, Bloom, Bloom supplement, so far, not nute burn or issues, started at half recommended dosage, they seem to love it thus far!

try some terracycle.
its really really good.
A mariajauna grower founded the product in an attempt to bring in a bigger yield....... and it worked.

0-7-0 bat guano, 1/2 cup per gallon, 8-3-1 bat buano, 1/6 cup per gallon AND one tablespoon of ORGANIC black strap molasses to complete the tea.....been feeding it a small amount daily during flowering.......am changing schedule...

I heard green sand is amazing. it has what alot of good soil blends don't have enough of. Soluble potash, or p. It has like a 0-0-3 formula and is all organic.

Green sand takes a LONG time to break down. It is like with some other organic nutes that you have to mix and let break down (usually about 2 weeks) before the plants will actually be able to use it (this is if being used as a soil amendment). If you use greensand in some sort of tea, it is water soluable so it will be able to be absorbed by the plants if it is mixed into clean water and bubbled for 24-36 hrs.

i dont know the exact ratio's i just add what i add and it works:hubba:
for veg i use pro-mix with worm castins, peruvian seabird guano, mexican bat guano, greensand, lime
for flower i use pro-mix with worm castins, jamaican & indonesian bat guano's greensand, bone meal, lime

bigtymer930 said:
I have found that the best organics to use are from Blue Mountain Organics. I use the SPT all the way thru the grow, and the Flower Power 2 weeks into flowering. I also feed the micro organisms with Molasses. Very green and thick growth, biggest buds ever. Blue Mountain Organics can only be found on ebay but they are really cheap and they work the best.

Using Blue Mountain Organics SPT right now, they've also got some great bird ****.

EarthJuice Grow and Bloom along with Catalyst(Xatalyst in Canada) and feed once or twice (within the lifespan of an individual plant) with a special Microblast tea. I often give my girls some Alaska Fish MORBLOOM every so often to keep them happy. With all my teas I aerate for 24 hrs. Everyone Keeper Green!

Latest posts

Back