what should i do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evz355

evz355
Reaction score
i have some seedlings that are 8 days old but by unforeseen circumstances they went from 18/6 for 6 days then had a 12/12 for 1 day then 18/6 for 1 day and now they had another 12/12. so in there 8 days they had 2 12/12 days what should i do now just leave them in 12/12 for the rest of there days or can i put them back to 18/6 tomorrow

leave it at 18/6 and let them veg for a few weeks...then 12/12 to flower

You can change but id go 24hrs light for veg stage..

Even in nature there will be days that are more like 12/12 than 18/6. Cloudy or rainy days are like that to the plants. The hormonal response from the plants takes longer than a day or 2 to trigger the flowering stage. So if you revert to 18/6 and leave it that way they will be fine. If you keep messing with them they will flower and give you very poor yield. Essentially you will ruin the entire grow.

umbra said:
Even in nature there will be days that are more like 12/12 than 18/6. Cloudy or rainy days are like that to the plants. The hormonal response from the plants takes longer than a day or 2 to trigger the flowering stage. So if you revert to 18/6 and leave it that way they will be fine. If you keep messing with them they will flower and give you very poor yield. Essentially you will ruin the entire grow.
mm.. I don't think I can agree in whole to that. They still recieve useable, (and probably more intense light than under artificial light) on a cloudy rainy day OD for the 'long' (18/6) hours. ie.. the "length" of time isn't effected so much as the intensity on those cloudy days.. IMO.

The sun is the best Light...Even on a cloudy day:aok:

Most females are confused when they are young,,and grow up just fine.:D
Us guys never grow up, and we stayed confused.,,,Mostly cause of Females.:eek:

WeedHopper said:
Most females are confused when they are young,,and grow up just fine.:D
Us guys never grow up, and we stayed confused.,,,Mostly cause of Females.:eek:

I haven't found anything yet that I disagree with on here .:giggle:

Latest posts

Back