What size bucket do I need..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herm

Reaction score
I am looking to grow my plants around 5 foot tall. What size bucket do I need? I would prefer to use square ones..

I have some 3 gallon round ones that are 10 inches at the top tapered 9.5 inches at the bottem and about.

soil or hydro? you prefer indica's or sativa?

The general rule of thumb is 1 gal of soil for every foot of plant height. What kind of lighting are you going to use on these 5' plants?

Herm said:
I am looking to grow my plants around 5 foot tall. What size bucket do I need? I would prefer to use square ones..

I have some 3 gallon round ones that are 10 inches at the top tapered 9.5 inches at the bottem and about.

Does 5' mean from the top of the soil to top of the plant, or from the floor to the top of the plant?

Top of plant to floor. 5' is the max they could go in theory I dont plan on taking them that high. I am growing bag seed right now so the types of plants are unknown. I have a 1k watt HPS. Thanks for the advice THG :) If the extra info helps anyone else come up with anymore advice let me know. I am growing in soil.

Latest posts

Back