What the Heck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DLtoker

I don't understand what is wrong with some people... To make a long story short I had to go to the 24 hr pharmacy last night because it constantly feels like I got kicked in the groin and the docs have no idea whats wrong. So I was checking in and the line was pretty long. This woman gets in the back of the line with her 4 kids and isn't there longer than 30 seconds untill she starts huffing and puffing about how walmarts pharmacy is so much faster and how she has a cab waiting outside. It's like some people are so unhappy and impatient and they choose to bring another life into this world... or 4. Don't people think about their actions and how it effects everyone around them. Damn, I was ready to give her a piece of my mind but I just turned around and forced a smile on her. Gah! Damn I have anger issues.

I know exactly what you're saying. I work with the public everyday.
They complain when it's cold. When it's summer they complain it's too hot.

Lifes one big **** sandwhich and we all gotta take a bite out of it.:D

No point complaining ... Peace

yah DL everyones always got something to moan about, but i guess thats because were never happy with what we got.. you really notice it when you work somewhere, you notice how many people seem to think nothing is more important than them paying for there goods without waiting in line, and you start to notice how many people really dont have a clue about life.

You ever see some people walkin down the street and you think "damn, im glad im not them".. i dont mean in a bad way, i just mean some people are so cut off from life and experiences its unreal, i used to know people who knew nothing but Ps2 and saturday morning TV

Reminds me of the line from the Talking Heads' song, 'Psycho Killer'

"We are vain and we are blind.
I HATE people when they're not polite." ;)

People gotta talk, and with that comes complaints. It's hard, but I try to just keep it cool where ever I go. Over here is way different than back home. Every body is in a rush, gotta go! gotta go!!! It's hard not to get swept up in it. :bolt:

hahahahh wlcome in reality , everybodt rushin ( me too sometimes ) like they cant wait any more i lagh on them do its always funny

Latest posts

Back