what to do after the germ stage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themadhatter

EAT! your heart out....
Reaction score
I have my way of doing things but i want to gather some oppinions on this subject before i take any further steps, like ive said in other posts, this is my first grow in a long time (last time got busted) i wanted to see what people think of exactly what to do after your seed has germ-ed this is my seedling about 5-7 hours ago
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38188

well im germing in dirt but out of the pot. ya think i should continue using the dirt i germ-ed with... its kinda an exparamental germ.

If its an experiment,why not :48:

ok just looked at the attachment ,,,you germed in soil...whats experimental about that :confused:

ive never actualy tried just soil in a baggie, ive heard of in a bag with a paper towel, ive heard in a pot with plastic wraped around it but never of the two being combined. im sure it has been done but ive never heard of it before

any combination of regulated/stable high moisture, mild heat, and darkness will work.

After germing, I usually use styrofoam cups and grow them in those for a couple of weeks, then put them in their final container. This has been my method 80% of the time. When you are growing outdoors, it's easier to transport seedlings (or clones) in smaller containers such as the cups I use. Indoors, it would probably be better to put your seedling directly into it's final container since transplanting (as we all know) shocks the little fellas and delays growth.

Latest posts

Back