What to do, what to do???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bats Butt

Reaction score
OK, this is my very first shot at this site...which means I've no clue how to do it! This is embarrassing but it's not the first time I was forced to admit ignorance.

I exist in a dimension quite different from most...which I cannot explain for fear of saying way too much. But it is fair to suggest there are some strong commonalities between everyone who frequents this site...farmers one and all.

The thing that's impressed me the past six months of "research" is the level of initiative and creativity that many display...even if they do have a profound habit of talking plenty ****. Everyone has unique adaptive challenges, especially in the fundamental design and operation of a grow space. And so it is for me as well. But just when I get to thinking I am doing something really special, a little voice says, "oh, now that is bull ****, Bat's Butt!"

The only thing I really KNOW is my supreme lack of functional knowledge as to how to "get it right," but am determined to learn. Am looking for a few folks who really have their **** together and have failed so many times they know all the things that don't work. You know?

Am at a point in the engineering of my grow space that I it will end up a work of genus or total trash...guess the proof is in the pudding. Will gladly share my half-baked ideas with anyone who has advanced insight into the issue of air circulation and environmental controls.

Would deeply appreciate any help...

be well and clean your screen,

Man, You need to REALLY quit being so hard on yourself.
There's a ton of info here . Much of it was written by members who are very experienced in the growing field(Or room-lol)
Check out the Grow Room set-up and design section (Under Marijuana Cultivation header)
And if you still have questions just ask-but try looking for your answer first, because 8 times out of 10, your answers in here.
Just take a deep breath-It's going to be all right...

:joint: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :joint:

:)
Gb

Hey there Bats Butt,

First things first, allow us to welcome you to our living library. First stop is the site rules which you will find few, and they are easy to go with. Take a couple of relaxing breathes in and out, and then chillaxe.

There are a large number of folks that grow their own smoke, and as far as pieces of art as far as how built their growrooms are, well you will see soon enough.

I like to think that I am pretty good at growing, since I have been wrapped up in the world of horticulture for over 35 years, but you only need to spend a few in here to realize that you have a bit of learning to do ya know.

These guys are top class friend, and I listen a lot to them. We like to recommend that the new folks pull up a comfy chair, relax with a cool drink, and Oh yeah,

here hold this----> :48:

smoke in peace
Kingkahuuna:cool:

Okay. here's my two cents: Get a decent digital pH meter. There are many factors to growing, but proper pH is often times over-looked.

Welcome to MP forum, and as KK said, sit back and read, and you'll learn a lot.

hey Bats Butt.... welcome to the site.... your best bet is to read all that you can and don't hesitate to ask ANY questions you may have....

2 crucial things to remember:

1. the search function can be your best friend....

2. the only stupid or dumb question is the one that doesn't get asked....

You gonna love it here, no matter what demention you are from....oh yes.

Welcome to MP from the other side of the world.

Hey bat butt! You need an avatar. Preferably a halloween one! A bat will be fine. Get with the program and welcome to the site!

Latest posts

Back