What to do when high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching people, it is great when you go somewhere only you and your friends you are with are high and people are so much funnier straight, they are sooo worried about how they behave!!!

my favorite thing to do in the whole world is waking up about 8:30am havin a glass or orange juice or something stand out in the backyard and toke up til i'm feeling great...( weed makes you feel sooooooo damn good in the morning ) and going for a nice little walk around the block with my iPod listening to some good smooth songs that make the morning flow...what a great way to live.

Whenever the weather is nice out (when the ice thaws lol!), I like to go out and enjoy nature while getting stoned whenever possible. I just hop on my mountain bike, fill up a couple water bottles, bring a pipe, weed, a lighter, and off you go. If you have a little backpack or 'seat sack' or something you can make a nice day out of it, just enjoying nature getting stoned, and having a good workout while you're at it. I just ride off into the woods for a day at a time, usually get home covered in dirt, stoned, covered with little cuts and scrapes from prickle bushes and what not. For me, theres just nothing like smoking a big fattie, then flyin down a trail that most people wouldn't even walk down on two wheels holdin on 'by the skin of your teeth'..pushing yourself to your limits. Then again this is kinda a rare mentality Ive found, mostly riders in my area think this way because we all grew up on the same trails thinkin of ways to make them a bit tougher and a bit more Insane :D

Any other 'core' mountain bikers out there? ;)

I tried to do that and I found that I am toooo old now for skinned and bloody knees, but it was fun!!!!

i definately enjoy mountain bikeing Insane, but unfortunately in my area the trails are pretty weak, more like beginer trails, but when your all stoned up you dont give a sh*t, Make a new trail right through the trees. Its always fun, until you hit a tree. Nothing another joint can't fix!

I usually only smoke with my brother, or the dude i get my weed from, My favorite thing to do when high is play xbox360 usually like Battlefield2:Modern Combat or Ghost Recon: advanced warfighter. Im ranked in the top 2000 on both. Where im at its pretty hot everyday, and i moved here from coller climates so 95 degrees everyday is nuts to me. And if im not on 360 im always trying to learn something new about growing so i read alot. I like to put my 2 cents in on some issues in the coffe table here or answer some questions if i can. In short i like to just chill, i work all week and growing is more of a relaxing hobby to me than like a cash crop. You just gotta let nature take its course.

uuuuuuh i like to get more high when im high lol

i like to walk around outside n shit when im high its coo cuz it feels like im ina music video cuz ill have my cd player on hella loud listening to eazy e or biggy smalls or other rappers that tell good stories or listen to brotha lynch and feel all hard as **** feeln like a g just walkn down the street doin whatever... lol, or go to a class thats easy to pass like art class and just sit there and pretend like ur doing shit and then look around at people its fukn crazy man its like im watching a movie when im high

I like to go for rides sounds weird but its fun. My friends are into the racing things so they always go fast and take sharp turns. (I know its not smart but they dont do it if other cars are around) It makes the ride more intense and just fun. One time my brother and I were going up a mountain and I was smoking up there, my brothersmoked to he was driving but he didnt take alot of hits so he was just buzzed. I had so much fun doing all the turns and looking for animals, but I didnt see any that time:(

Wow, good thread. I love to make phat beats after I smoke,play counterstrike, throw the aerobe at the beach, climb towers and watch the sunset, listen to chill ass music,and getting lost while driving and smoking trying to uncover some adventure.

dude i'm totally there with you greenteam we do about all the same stuff. what music are you into? by the way your grow is fantastic!

thanks ross, I love chill ass electronica, hip-hop, breaks, progressive house and listen everything else except country. hOW bout you?

RJD2
ZERO 7
CAFE DEL MAR
RADIOHEAD
DJ SASHA
MARK FARINA (MUSHROOM JAZZ)
DAFT PUNK
CHEM. BROS
TCM
JOHN DIGWEED

man stoned adventures are fun, especially when I was young... We were good kids though hahahaha

I went to Six Flags in Aneheim like 6 years ago and I remember almost shitting myself on the Goliath (I don't know the exact specs, but it has something like a 90 foot vert drop at 60 or 80...and you can't see the track beneath you and I was scared as balls) and they had this sick ride called the ninja or something. You strap in and you're just hanging there, and then it zips you across the park and THROUGH other rides and you only have a few feet of ground clearance.
I've never tried coloring high, but I'm gonig to pick up a coloring book and check it out.
When I'm ripped I like to break the rules. Set of fireworks, climb onto things (high schools, water towers, albertsons, etc), prank call pizza joints...but my absolute favorite thing to do is prank the shit out of my friends that aren't smoking with us that night ;)

when im high i do what i normally do. but some things i like are having bonfires with friends and playin guitar by the fire, or jammin with my brother and my friend. its awesome jammin on weed is way better than jammin on shrooms, im not doin those anymore. talkin walks in the woods or bike rides is always awesome too.:eek:

Well, my favorite things to do while stoned are real basic. I love sitting with a hot cup of coffee and observing my surroundings. A morning wake & bake is a wonderful start to most of my days. I enjoy the park near my house where I can watch folks of all ages come to walk, play tennis, softball, soccer, ride bikes. Little kids practicing peewee football... people on swings. I'm pretty outgoing so I usually end up meeting lotsa folks on these outings. Outdoor observation is more to my liking than indoor but there always comes a rainy or cold season to drive us indoors to Wal-Mart where we can observe any number of miscreant inbreds with four or less teeth and reeking of moonshine. Now, that's good entertainment value for your dollar.

A guitar can be magical when you are blistered and bent on some good herbage. I'm lucky to have lots of musician friends in this little college town. Just hangin' out with the boys and pickin' is plenty of fun cause several of them live in the mountains and grow weed also. They know what they're doing and have crippled me more than once with some of their reefer harvests.

Writing is also fun when buzzed. Can you tell... :cool:

Wake & bakes are great--MJ was made for the a.m., I think. I'm also in agreement with the other guitar players on this thread---jammin' while on a good high is one of the most enriching experiences, it fosters some good improvisation and you can just let yourself go. Headphones are great, but opening it up to "eleven" and standing in front of your stack can be a religious experience as well...

Mother nature can provide endless hours of entertainment, and sometimes all you have to do is step out into the back yard and soak it in, especially at sunrise. Took a long hike once up the south face of Mt. St. Helens and fired up a doob when we reached the summit--stared down into that big 'ol crater---my goodness, nature is one powerful force---

Then there'salways a good piece of music just waiting to be appreciated...

Lately I like cleaning while high. But once I sit down, it's over. :D

I also like...uh...oh never mind.

Ha ha.

;)

Latest posts

Back