what to do with male?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wads

Reaction score
This is my first real grow,ive flirted with it before but never got that far.Ive got a beauty of a female..WOO HOO lol,but my question is regarding the male.Is it useless?I dont want to just throw it away,waste not want not,so im wondering what can i do to get the most of it?My female has already started budding so im wondering if i could go ahead & try to harvest the male,it has already put out the small sacs with pollen.Would it give me a buzz if i tried to do anything with it now or should i wait a few more weeks?I sure could use a j right about now lol.Any replies would be helpful.

GBWY

take a look uin the "Hash" section look for the brothers grunts "ISO oil"

Mkae sure it is well away from the female plants. It will pollenate tehm if it hasent done so already.

As Hick Says
Also if it hasnt pollentaed the female you can get some of the pollen on a small paint brush and pollenate one of the lower female flowers. Dont do the top ones as pollen may fall onto the ones below.

This will create seeds from the flower that you pollinated to use in your next grow. the others should grow without seeds if they havent been pollinated already.

Nico

My Grow http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14543

Latest posts

Back